☾ Thirteen ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Some of last time was a blur but the one thing I truly remember is how good Tae made me feel which I wouldn't mind feeling again. I looked over to see Tae his hair covering his eyes making him look hot as hell.

"Hey baby." He flutters his eyes open looking at me brushing his hair away from his eyes.

"C-can I be your b-boyfriend." I was so nervous like he was going to say last night was a mistake and he didn't mean to.

"Yes." He smiled at me making my heart beat fast knowing that we were now a real thing.

The alarm rang officially leaving me from thought.

"I need to get ready for school." Tae kisses my forehead as he sat up putting his boxers on walking over to the bathroom. 

I put my boxers on as well getting my phone to text Jimin or to see if he texted me yet. Yet nothing, I didn't worry about it because I was distracted by Tae walking back in the room brushing his teeth going to get some clothes for school. I was drooling over his toned body until he looked at me and smiled before walking back into the bathroom. 

'How did I get so lucky to have met such a hot guy that I can officially call my boyfriend. Boyfriend oh how I love that word I also love the word love. They just melt my heart.'

I grabbed a shirt and some jeans throwing them on as I waited for Tae. I left all my clothes at my house because I hated the horrible feeling they gave me so I just been wearing Tae's which he doesn't mind.

"Damn boi you look hot in my clothes." I get startled by the deep voice I forgot he had.

"babe you scared me." I clutched my heart dramatically as I panted a little.

"I'm sworry." He says in a baby voice walking closer to me wrapping me in his arms.

"Wanna go to school with me I bet my teachers wont mind." He winks at me making me quickly agree hugging him back as we stay there a bit longer.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Kookie I'm so happy you are here I have to tell you everything." Jimin screams running up to me as soon as I enter the building.

"Okay why are you so excited." Before he could answer I was getting dragged by the sleeve to the nearest bathroom leaving Tae and Yoongi to talk.

"Okay jeez boy what do you want." I laugh as he smiles at me super excited for some reason.

"You know how me and Yoongi have been dating for 2 years right.....well that anniversary is coming up in exactly 20 minutes. He asked me at 8:00 am exactly so I need to do something special." He grips my arm needing me to think of something fast which my brain was trying to think about anything at this point.

"Uh idk why did you leave it to the last minute." I say as Jimin's eyes light up.

"I got him something I just need a way to give it to him." He pulls my arm letting me know how dumb I was for thinking he came unprepared.

"Okay well show me what you got him." He instantly went into his pocket to pull out a small black box.

My eyes light up as I see the ring when he opens the box to let me see a beautiful ring.

"Oh my Jimin it's so pretty." The ring is the prettiest thing I have ever seen in my life.

"Look I have a matching one." He shows me his finger which he has his which matches it so well and looks so good on his small fingers.

"Jimin. He will love it." I almost scream in excitement as he puts the ring back into his pocket.

"How should i give it to him" He asks once again making me think of ways I would want Tae to give one to me.

"You can tell him something nice, write a note, or no no no wait you should get his favorite flowers okay then take him out on a date to the place you had your first date then you get down on one knee and tell him that you are promising your love to him because you love him so much and how you don't want to live your life with anyone else." I look at Jimin who is surprised on how I thought of all these things for him to do.

"Why are you so good at this not trying to sound mean." He looks at me with shock then worried if he offended me.

"It's just the way I would want Tae to give me a promise ring you know." I blush a little just thinking about Tae right now.

"Ah that reminds me are you guys you know dating." He bumps my arm a little noticing my blush.

"Uh yeah I asked him this morning." I smile at him making him jump up and down.

"Are you serious right now." He grabs my arm making me jump up and down together which makes me smile so much then we stop as we heard the door open revealing Tae.

"Hey babe." I smile at him as Jimin does the same.

"Uh....hi come on let's get out of here." He winks at me but a little confusion on why we are so happy but I will tell him later.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Finally a cute chapter you know not so depressing.