☾ Thirty-Nine ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I just found out that the ship that has a better chance of being real is Jihope and I am not complaining they are so cute and I don't know why I haven't noticed them being so close.

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  

We finished eating our dinner but I couldn't help but think 'He really does love me and really does worry about me'. That's all I could really ask for, he has gone through this journey with me and I know for sure I love him. 

"It's getting late." I look over to the clock hanging on the wall.
"Oh wow we should go to bed." I hold onto his hand not wanting him to leave as we walked up to our room.

I turned on the lights feeling a cold wind hitting me. I turn to see the AC blasting making me run and turn it off.
"Babe why did you leave that on." I cross my arms trying to get heat into my body.
"Sorry it was hot this morning." He pouts looking at me with puppy dog eyes.
"Turn on the heat." I could barley move due to how cold it is.

He walks over to little heater which is in the wall putting it on full blast.
"Now I have to call my mom I will be right back." He walks over kissing me on the top of my head. 
I nod as he leaves leaving me in the cold room. I run and jump onto the bed quickly climbing under the covers waiting for the heater to start heating up the room. Before I knew it I was falling into a deep sleep.

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

I woke up surrounded by Tae's arms squeezing me tight. I will tell you something, not having dreams about my parents is nice. I don't have to worry about them really, I know they hate me and everything I have done so far but they are the last things on my mind. I roll over to see Tae in a deep sleep. I didn't want to wake him so I wiggled myself from under his arms and walked to the bathroom. I stepped in front of the mirror to see my eyes tired still and I rested my hands against the counter trying to wake up more. 

I turned on the facet and began to run the warm water letting it run on my hands and down the drain. I washed my hands looking down the whole time which was making my neck hurt a bit. I looked up in the mirror cracking my neck hearing my name being spoken meaning Tae was waking up. I dried my hands and walked out of the bathroom to see Tae's head on my pillows hugging on my side. He made my heart melt and I am so happy I was able to date and love him before anyone else. I just stood their with my arms crossed looking at the beautiful male laying in front of my eyes.

"S-Sorry." He stutters awake looking over to me.
"Don't be you are so cute." I walk over to the side to the bed to get a better view.
"What time is it." He swung his arm over to turn on his phone looking at the time.
"Ah only 8 in the morning." He rolls back over now fully on my side face buried in the pillow.

"Why did you move to my side?" I questioned.
"It smells like you and it's warm." He pouts his eyes still closed.

My heart melted by his reason making me lean over to hug him.
"Huh?" He looked up to me opening his eyes finally.
"You are so cute." I squeezed him harder letting his head rest on my chest.
"Can you stay in bed for a least a couple more minutes." He begged grabbing onto my arm pulling me down next to him which I gladly excepted.

"What did your mom say last night I fell asleep and I didn't see you come to bed."
"Oh I just asked if she got to her apartment and she said she did and asked how everything was going over here." He ran his fingers through my hair.

"What did you say?"
"that I have a smokin hot boyfriend who one day will be my husband." He stopped running his hands through my hair making me feel all empty.

I start to blush thinking of marrying him one day. 

"Okay we should get up." I sit up making him whine but we did need to get up eventually.

I walked down stairs to have Tae follow me yet when I turned around he was still in bed. He was off today he never usually acts like this at all. I walked into the Kitchen ready to make some sort of breakfast for him but I don't really know how. What I really know how to make is oatmeal and it is really good. I open the cabinet to get the oats then cooking them in silence no Taehyung to talk to.

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

I was done cooking the oats and threw some brown sugar in to make it sweet then setting both bowls on the table. I also poured some orange juice right when Tae walked down the stairs rubbing his eyes.

"I don't feel good." He collapses onto the chair leaning his head on the table.
"I thought so you were acting a bit off." I say walking over to him feeling his forehead which was burning hot. 
"I didn't know I was sick until I got up having a horrible headache."
"I will be right back stay here and try to eat okay." I run up the stairs to the bathroom grabbing a washcloth and running it under some cold water.

I ran back downstairs to see his swirling the spoon around the bowl.
"Here." I press the washcloth onto his forehead leaning him back.
"Thank you." He reaches up and presses the washcloth letting me walk over to the other side of the table.

"I hope you feel better." I reach out my hand holding his looking worried.
"I really wanted to do something special for you today." He pouts.
"You already did enough for me." I rub my thumb on the back of his hand.

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*