☾ Twenty-one ☽

WARNING LONG CHAPTER AHEAD

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

My eyes fluttered open turning around to hug Tae once more before he went to school but he was already gone. Did he already leave. I thought but it was only 7:00 in the morning he couldn't have left already. I sat up in bed looking over towards the bathroom to see the light off which made me wonder where he went. I got out of bed feeling a freezing breeze hitting my bare chest and back. I shiver before looking over and grabbing Tae's gucci sweatshirt. I quickly threw it on walking over to the window to see his mom's car gone meaning she left for work.

I opened the door to feel the warmth like someone was cooking something. I walked down the stairs rubbing my eyes as the bright light burned them.

"Hey kookie." I open my eyes to see Tae still in pajama pants and no shirt.

I smile as I walk over to him.

"Baby you didn't have to." I say hugging onto his waist as he flipped a pancake over.

"I wanted to...now sit down it's almost done." I kiss his cheek before stepping back walking over to the table taking a seat.

This was the best view ever seeing my beautiful boyfriend ever cooking me breakfast.

'Oh shit it's valentines day how could I forget.' I mentally slap myself as I try to think of what to get him and how to get it without him noticing.

"Here cute thang." I blush as he cuts off my thoughts as he set down a plate of food in front of me.

I smile as he sets down his plate then we began eating.

"What about school." I ask him as he pours some orange juice into both of our glasses.

"I'm not going to go." He said before taking a sip of the juice.

"You have missed so much." I say worried for him not getting his education.

"right now baby I only want to take care of you and spend my valentine's day with you and not at a horrible place that forces me to learn." his words made me giggle which earned a coo from Tae.

"What are we doing today." I asked as I start to cut into the strawberries on my plate.

"It's a surprise baby. I want to make this valentines day a day to remember." He makes me blush at his words.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I was blindfolded in the car as Tae drove me to our date. My heart beat as we drove further and further away from the house making me more worried about not getting him anything.

"We are here." He stops the car quickly running to my side of the car to help me out.

He helped me out of the car walking me a bit further until I could hear the faint sound of the ocean waves hitting the sand. He slowly removed the blindfold letting my eyes adjust to the bright shinning sun shinning of the two of us. I looked to see a light pink blanket on the sand under a basket with food and rose petals covering the blanket.

"H-how w-when?" I was so stunned on how he had time for all of this.

"Well I asked Yoongi to help me and he did since he felt really bad about almost splitting us up so he came and did all of this as I made you breakfast.

I stood there shocked getting let out of my trance as he drags me closer to the blanket bringing me to sit on his lap. I blushed as we talked the whole time eating the food that was in the basket. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We lost track of time which we ended up being there for far longer than I thought but the time was spent well. I pressed the home button on my phone to show the time.

"Baby why did you choose that as your background." He pouted shifting me to sit next to him.

"You look cute in it baby." I said sitting on my knees leaning on top of him.

(The photo)

"Ugh I look so bad

"Ugh I look so bad." He protested yet he was not going to win this fight.

"You look so cute... I don't care what other people think because you are fucking hot." I leaned in kissing his lips before we got up to go back home.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"there you guys are I was worried about you two." We walked in to see his mom worried.

"Sorry mom we just lost track of time." He giggles a little looking down at me.

"That's good to know you guys are safe now go get ready we are going over to the Park's household they invited up to a valentines day party." She jumped up and down in her cute red flowy top along with black skinny jeans and her nice black flats. We nod quickly before running up the stairs to get ready.

"What are you going to wear?" I turn to him while he opened the closet doors.

"Uhh how about this." He pulled out a gift bag which was read and had pink tissue paper sticking out of it.

"I was going to give this to you tonight but since we are going out I want to give this to you now." He held out his arm handing me the bag which I opened trying to think of what it could be.

I opened the bag to find a sweatshirt, a black one. Tae pulled out a matching one from his closet, they were couple sweatshirts.

 Tae pulled out a matching one from his closet, they were couple sweatshirts

I had the "I'm his" and he had the "He's mine".

"Now no one can flirt with you because you are mine." He said walking closer to me taking my shirt off.

I blush as he throws my shirt off running his hands down to my waist then pulling the sweatshirt over me. He put his on then grabbed my hand dragging me down the stairs to see his mother again.

"Guys I want you to wear something nice." She whines looking at the two of us in sweatshirts.

"But eomma there cute couple sweatshirts." Taehyung whines back looking at me while I blush.

"Fine but only because they are really cute." She walks over hugging us.

"Let's go." She jumps from the hug running to the door like a little kid.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*