☾ Twenty-Seven ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

'I woke up in my bed looking to see if Tae left without saying goodbye. It seems like he did because he was gone and when I glanced out the window the car was gone as well. I grab my phone to see no texts. 'He didn't even text me a goodbye or leave a note.' I think as I get up putting my feet onto the cold ground. A bright light began to flash in my room, I could tell this was a dream now but everything felt and seemed so real.

"A-Appa." I called out knowing he was going to be here.
"Your mom is on this side and it's hell." His voice shakes through my room making me confused.
"W-Why." I stand up trying to look for him but the light was too bright to see anything.
"H-help." I hear his panicked voice.'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"J-Jungkook wake up." My dream was over by Tae waking me up. My dreams have never been that short before.
"Huh." I look at the time then at Tae realizing it was time for him to leave.
I got up running over to him hugging him close to me. 
"I am going to miss you Tae Tae." I look up at his eyes and you could tell he was crying as he got ready.
"I will see you in a couple days babe." He gives me a passionate kiss for the last time before I walked him to the car.

The cold wind hit me but I kept close to Tae as we got to the car.
"Bye." Tears felt cold against my cheek as I watched him get in the car and drove away.

Silence was heard as I walked back inside the house. I sat on the couch watching tv trying to get my mind off of Tae but I couldn't. 'The sweatshirt.' I screamed in my head as I ran up the stairs to Tae's room seeing the sweatshirt on the bed with a note on it.

'Don't be too sad baby. I love you so much you don't even know. I hope you don't miss me too much but if you do then wear this.
PS. I stole one of your sweatshirts....Sorry not sorry.'

I giggled a little looking at the letter he left. I put on the sweatshirt looking at the time.

"It's already noon jeez I have been watching tv all day." I said aloud by myself walking back downstairs to get my phone.

I grabbed my phone to dial Tae's number to call him because I miss him so much.

*Calling Taehyungie
"Kookie I have missed you so much you don't even know." He didn't even give the ringing noise to start.
"Hey I miss you so much I am wearing your sweatshirt."

"And I'm wearing yours...did you see my note." I could tell his voice was turning into a lovey dovey tone.
"yes I did it was so cute and I loved it." I smiled playing with the bottom of the sweatshirt.
"I have to go my mom is begging for me to talk with family." He sighs we say our goodbyes before hanging up.

Silence once again flooding my mind with thoughts telling me to call Jimin or something. 'No he will be with Yoongi and you don't want to third wheel....................fuck it.'

I grabbed my phone again but I just texted him.

Me: Hey Jimin I'm alone....Tae and his mom left for a family trip leaving me home alone. Can you come over maybe I don't care if you bring Yoongi.

I waiting 20 minutes until I got a respond from him.

Jiminie: OMG KOOKIE YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME I'M ON MY WAY

I could almost hear his voice freaking out that I'm all alone which I find so cute and he is such a good friend. I sat back down on the couch looking down at Tae's sweatshirt which was one he got at H&M when he went to America which was my favorite one of his.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"JIMINIE." I squeal as I open the door to see his dorkish face.
"Uhh you mean Jimin hyung." He gives me a side eye before quickly switching back to a smile.
"Anyway I brought Yoongi." He looks back as Yoongi walks up giving a weak smile.

"Sorry about the other day." They both walk into the living room.
"No it's fine I should have listened to you when you said he was bad news." I take a seat on the couch gripping onto Tae's sweatshirt.
"Well.....when is Tae coming back." Jimin sat next to me swinging his arm over my shoulder.
"In a couple days he said hes not going to be gone for that long." I look back at Jimin.
"Well we could play some games and watch movies and if you really want we can stay with you so you don't have to be alone." Yoongi walks over to us but he is still standing in front of us.
"You guys don't have to stay I will be fine being all alone." I looks back up to Yoongi then to Jimin.
"Nonsense we will stay with you and that's final." Yoongi now sits on the other side of me.

"Thank you." I sink into Jimin's arms letting him hug me close to him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*