☾ Thirty-four ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

This whole month feels like the weirdest month of all time. I mean the things that have happened surprise me that me and Tae made up and also that Jimin and Yoongi will be getting married. Why does Tae love me? I mean there are so many guys who are way more attractive than me and who will make him happy. I make him cry so often that I don't deserve him. That's why today I'm telling him I don't want to get back together. Yes it will hurt him at first but he will soon get over it and find someone knew. Hoseok will date him.......Hoseok is attractive.

I stop my thoughts as I continue to lay on my bed. The door slowly opened to see Tae standing in the door way.

"I need to talk to you....you wont like it but it needs to be said." I took a deep breath before making eye contact with him. He nods looking like he knows what I was going to say.
"I don't want us to get back together." I stated not feeling any emotion at all.
"W-wait are you serious." He walked over to me but I stood up quickly not wanting to feel bad for my words.
"S-sorry." I pushed him away with my hand.
"I just don't want to date anyone with everything that just happened and my heart needs time to heal." I sat back down on my bed grabbing my phone pretending like Tae wasn't there.
"How did you go from an emotional person who would cry at everything to an emotionless bitch." He storms out slamming my door closed making me flinch. I look over at the door with regret but somewhere in me I knew that it needed to be done.

I continued to scroll through my phone until there was another knock making me sigh in frustration. The door opened without my saying anything.

"Hey can i talk with you." Ms. Kim's sweet voice asked making me roll my eyes.
"My decision is final you can't change my mind no matter what Tae told you."
"Oh well then." She walked back out leaving me alone.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Me: Hey Hoseok can you come over I really need you.

Hoseok: yeah sure what's up

Me: I will tell you when you get here.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I set my phone at the table then throwing myself back on my bed waiting for Hoseok.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I finally hear Ms. Kim opening the door so I quickly leave my room standing to see what she would say.

"H-Hoseok....why are you here?" She looked so confused.
"Uh for Jungkook who else." I saw Tae walking into the room making me walk slowly down the stairs.
"Hoseok no one wants you here." Tae crossed his arms looking at Hoseok like he was going to kill him.

He was about to slam the door shut before I stopped him.
"Hey Hoseok come with me." I grab his hand ignoring everyone else pulling him into my room.

"What's up with them." Before he could close the door I pressed out lips together.
"He is just mad because I don't want him back." I holding onto his face looking down at his lips then at his eyes.
"Oh." He kicked the door closed with his foot pressing his lips into the kiss again walking me back onto my bed.

His hands went straight to my shirt about to lift it up.
"You know you can't just do this with me every time you feel sad."
"No I want you because I like you." I breathed heavy lifting up his shirt.
"Only if you want it." I nod quickly as he takes off my shirt.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

(Tae's POV)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I watched them as they went upstairs to Jungkook's room. I slammed the front door closed ignoring my mother who tried to talk to me.
"Honey." She tried to grab me put I pulled my arm away violently running up to my room.

"fuck him." I mumble seeing Jungkook's door open their lips pressed against each other the door quickly being shut by Hoseok's foot.

I wanted to scream but instead ran to my room shutting the door.
"Fuck you Jungkook." I mumble wondering what has gotten into him.

I sat on my bed not crying because I had no more tears to shed. I'm not even sad anymore just filled with rage.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jungkook's POV

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Why." I looked over to Hoseok sweating next to me.
"Why what." I furrow my eyebrows before getting up putting my shirt back on and throwing Hoseok's to him.
"You know Tae loves you. I also know that you love him." He sat up holding onto his shirt.
"N-no not anymore he has hurt me and I have hurt him way to often." I put on my boxers then pants looking at Hoseok.
"Are you sure because I can see it in your eyes that your not over him." He throws his shirt back on then stood up to face me.
"trust me I don't like him anymore okay." I grabbed my phone seeing no texts.

"I like this new Jungkook." He giggles walking over to me putting on his pants.
"Now I should go." He sat down throwing his shoes on.

He kissed my cheek before leaving.

I smiled but when he opened the door Tae was about to knock making the smile fall to a frown. I walk fast up to Hoseok pushing passed Tae walking him down the stairs.

"Bye I will see you later." I smile opening the door. He smiled at me before closing the door and leaving.

"Okay what is wrong with you." Tae ran up to me spinning me around so I had to look at him rolling my eyes in the process.
"What do you mean........we broke up.........I now like Hoseok how is that so complicated." I crossed my arms looking at him.
"I'm sorry I just have feeling for you I guess and hate seeing you like this." Tears started to pool in his eyes yet i felt nothing.

"You are just being a little bitch." He screams before running up the stairs.

"Sorry." I whisper watching and hearing the slamming of the door.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*