☾ Twelve ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

TRIGGER WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!SMUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I have no idea where he is taking me but the only thing I could think about is what it would feel like to kiss his lips. We kept walking until we were on a bridge looking over the edge.

"This is the place where I almost jumped on multiple occasions. When the whole mess between my dad and mom I came here to jump but then there was someone about to do the same thing. That person was Jimin, yes Jimin he was thinking about jumping but then he didn't because he remembered a guy who he needed to take care of. I could only assume he was talking about you. He gave me a second life and things to live for and we both left not saying anything more until I met you. I first say you and knew how broken you were it was crazy on how I could tell but I knew and I met Jimin once more we shared our feelings on how we recovered. I love you.....I love you not because we are both broken but because when I first saw you I knew you were the one. I even remember going home and telling my mom about this boy I met with a cute bunny smile. She told me to go for it so I did I asked for your number which was step one. Step two was to ask you out but things were happening.  I saw you cry for the first time which broke my heart and I knew I wanted to help you so when you needed a place to stay I wanted you to come with me so I could kiss you everyday and hug you. Things were real when my mom told me your feelings making me scared I have never had a guy I like, like me back that was just never the same. I will always love you and I know you probably hate me but I just need you to know." We stood there after all of what Tae said. The cold air hitting my face wanting warmth bad,

"I L-love you Taehyung, I saw you for the first time and I knew I loved you." I look into his eyes as we are both standing on this bridge.

We stepped closer to each other his hands on my waist my hands around his neck our lips really close. our lips brushed against each other, and when they met it was heaven. I forgot about what happened earlier or even what just happened this past week. Everything left I want to feel this all the time. When we pulled away I frowned looking down at the ground.

"What did I do?" He looked trying to make eye contact with me.

"No it's just I want more." I look up at him like I said something really dumb.

"Me to. How about we go home, my mom went to work for some of her clients. So we have the whole house to our selves."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We walked into his bedroom I was pushed against the wall right away our lips not disconnecting any time soon. He brought my legs up so they wrapped around his waist pressing me more into the wall. My bulge was growing as his brushed up against mine letting a small moan escape my mouth. He started to lift my shirt up which I let him as we stopped kissing until both our shirts were off.

"I love you baby." I blushed at the pet name he gave me before he started sucking on my neck finding my sweet spot right away. 

A moan escapes again as he carried me to his bed laying me down. He unbuckled my belt pulling down my pants leaving me in my boxers. He takes his off again so we are both in our boxers. He grinds his hips against mine making us both moan out in pleasure. 

"Are you sure." He asks me if I wanted to go any further when I nod. 

He pulls down my boxers brushing his hands on my inner thigh getting close to my dick but only brushed over it lightly. 

"S-stop j-just fuck me." I whine out as he hold onto my member pumping up and down leaving me a moaning mess. 

He leaned over to his drawer and grabbed out a little bottle. He poured it over his hands sticking one finger in me as he continues to pump my dick making me grip onto the blankets as I was close.

"I-im g-gonna." And that's when he stopped making me whine as I walked more. 

"K-keep going." I scream at him but he says nothing covering his member in the lube sliding easily into me.

I scream out in pain as he leans down to kiss my cheek telling me it was going to be okay.

"Want me to stop." I shake my head wanting him to slam into me not caring if it hurts at first.

He starts going fast and hard into me at first it was so painful but then it started to feel good. I moan a lot as he starts to pump me making my legs shake. I was getting close and I could feel him getting close to. He trusted one last time cumming deep inside of me. I cummed soon after getting it all over his hands. He stayed inside me for a little longer before slowly pulling out making me feel so good.

"That was amazing babe." He sighs out as he collapsing next to me in bed.

"I love you." I turn to him cuddling up to him.

"I love you so much." He responds.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*