☾ Forty-Eight ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Okay I guess I will see you later." I look over to Jimin who is still crying yet I have no more tears left to shed. I look at the driveway to see all the cars gone meaning they haven't got back yet. I got out of the car walking straight up to my room.

'Why do I always find myself heartbroken by my own fault. I am sick and tired of dating Tae knowing I will get heart broken the next week.' I sat down on my bed instantly getting up again.

"This time I will actually do it. I will go to that damn bridge and not have this suffering anymore." I said as I heard the front door opening making me take a deep breath. I looked at myself in the mirror before running out of the room.
"Hey can we talk." Tae tried to reach out to me but I ran out of the house before he could grab me. I ran as far as I could which got me to the bridge where I would stand on countless occasions only to be stopped by Jimin, yet this time he wasn't going to be the one to stop me. I walked up to the bridge to see a figure standing with there hands on the rails. They were tall as they looked over onto the water. I couldn't

"Oh hey I don't think you want to stick around.....this is it for me." He glanced over making me find their voice familiar.
"S-Seokjin?" The figure of the male walked out of the shadows to my surprise it was Seokjin.
"Why are you here I thought you were happy with Hoseok." He crossed his arms not making eye contact.
"H-Hoseok no I did you see us kiss." He slowly nods making my heart even more heartbroken now there are 3 of us who got into this mess.
"Yes I did." He sounds so in love with him.
"Are you in love with him?" I walked a little closer to him.
"Yes." He said softly looking down at the floor.

"Well let me tell you that he was saying goodbye to me. He knows I'm getting married or I guess it's not going to happen anymore." That's when it finally hit me that we are not getting married.
"Y-you were going to get married?" He was in shock. "Then why did he kiss you?" He was now interested.
"Yes he found out I was in love with Tae which made him upset because I may have lead him on by accident and he fell for me, his mom saw us and she told him before I could explain myself." I wiped a single tear which escaped from my eye.
"Then why are you here?"
"The same reason as you. I hate that I am the one reason to brake up three relationships."
"No this is all Hoseok's fault he should have never kissed you."
"No this started with me and Tae's first fight and I asked him to have sex with me which I should have known that he would start to have feelings, but I thought he had no emotions." I walked over to the rail.

"Jin why are you out here?" I hear a voice running up behind me looking over to him.
I saw Jin didn't want to explain to Hoseok why so I interrupt. "We came out here to look at the view." Hoseok spins to see me.
"Yeah." His eyes stilled showed how hurt he was.
"Hoseok can we talk for a second." I pull his arm over to the side so we could talk.

"You know what kissing me did, it might be the end for me and Tae and Jimin and Yoongi, as well as Seokjin he knows and he loves you. He doesn't know if you will love him back." I wave at Seokjin then leave, leaving the two to talk. Wanting to fix at least one of the relationships that I destroyed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I walked all the way home and when I got there it was dark outside so I hoped everyone was asleep. I was wrong when I opened the door.

"Where have you been, I have been worried." I get yelled at right when I walked in the house.
"I just had to go and get a relationship back together after what you did." I cross my arms to death glare at her.
"Excuse me but you should have told us where you were going." I saw Tae walking in the room to see what was going on.
"Want to know where I was going originally......yeah I was going to jump off a bridge." I say bluntly running past them and into my room slamming the door shut and locked it.

I heard nothing for a long while which was calming, I didn't have to worry about Tae trying to talk to me but that soon came to an end.

There was a knock on the door and a jiggle of the door knob trying to open the door until they realized it was locked.
"Jungkook please talk to me." I heard Tae's voice weak and shaky.
"N-No please leave I will be gone in the morning." I walk over to the door so he could hear me.
"Where would you go." I could tell he was crying.
"I might stay with Jimin and Yoongi if they are okay or maybe Hoseok." I rested my forehead on the door wanting to just kiss him.
"If we talk we can be okay." His voice was so shaky I was so sad but I needed to be strong.
"Maybe I don't want us to be okay." I put my hand up to the door imagining I could feel his.

"But even if we don't get married I don't want to leave us on a bad note." I then broke I unlocked the door but kept myself from jumping into his arms.

I let him open the door as I walked over to my bed sitting down not making eye contact with him.
"I know what I did was wrong and I know I ruined Jimin and Yoongi's relationship but it makes me sadder knowing I ruined us." He stood in front of me.
"Listen Tae maybe we weren't meant to be." I wanted to kiss Tae but held myself back.
"Please don't leave in the morning." Tae sat down next to me throwing his arms over my shoulders yet I didn't return the hug.

"I'm leaving for good."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*