☾ Forty-Seven ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"J-Jungkook, Jungkook what's wrong." I turn around to see Jimin standing by the door.
"J-Jimin I messed up really bad." I couldn't hold them in anymore, tears started to roll down my cheeks.
"What happened." He ran over to me bringing me into a hug.
"Hoseok happened." I cry into his shirt.
"Oh that little bitch." He sounds frustrated.

"That you guys for your wait the graduation will start any minute." The announcer said.

"We should....go." Jimin pulls away from the hug holding my hand walking to find a seat.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The graduation happened and I didn't see Ms. Kim anywhere but I cheered with Jimin when Yoongi and Taehyung got their diploma. When it was all over I had no more tears to shed but held onto Jimin's arm the whole time. I wanted to talk to Tae first before his mother told him the wrong story. I grabbed Jimin's arm running out to where all the kids go after they graduate to find Tae.
"Quick do you see him." I look around frantic.
"Calm down." Jimin had no idea how worried I truly was about this whole situation.
"You don't understand Jimin I love him and he might break up with me if his mom gets to him first." A tear fell from my eyes, tears I didn't know I had left.
"There!" Jimin yells and points but right when we are about to walk I see his mom get to him first.

"Oh no." I see them talk then Tae looks over to me with hurt eyes.
"I can't." I let go of Jimin's arm, I had enough.
I started to cry even more then ran outside to a balcony to take a deep breathe and get some fresh air. I am sick and tired of getting my heart broken from other people ruining my life.

'Tae will break up with me I will be heartbroken and I don't know what will happen.' The realization that he will break up with me even tho we are suppose get married.

"Jungkook." I hear Tae's mom's voice from behind me.
"It wasn't my fault." I turn around to show my broken face.
"So it was Hoseok's fault?" She crossed her arms like she didn't believe me.
"Are you serious you think I would go around kissing him...NO I would never." I snapped back at her.
"Why would he?"
"He loves me, I lead him on and he started to have feelings then next thing you know he kissed me." I was breathing heavy.
"I believe you but I told Tae so he might not."
"Why would you tell."
"Because I knew he would be hurt and I was right I just don't know." She crossed her arms looking down.

"Yeah and it would of been better if you just let me do it." I pushed passed her going off to find Tae.

"JIMIN!" I yell out running up to him like he was looking for someone.
"Kookie have you seen Yoongi, I can't find him anywhere." We both looked around to see Tae and Yoongi gone.
"Do you think there together?" I look down at him.
"Like talking together? or sex together?" He looked worried at me which made me worried.
"I don't know and I just want everything to go back to normal." we start walking to look for them.
"It seems like no matter what we do it will never be normal." He speaks low.

"Maybe they left." I say as we walk outside to the garden to see no one.
"shhh." Jimin shushes me and we both here whispering.

"He fucked me over on more than one occasion." I hear a voice which sounds like Tae.
"We can just not tell Jimin." Another voice which sounds like Yoongi.

Me and Jimin both look at each other hurt before walking over to the little house which is filled with supplies. We open the door to see the two kissing and the door opened and they didn't stop. Me and Jimin ran away at the same time tears streaming in both of our eyes trying to catch our breath as we ran.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I ran to Tae's mom.
"Take me home." She looked worried.
"W-what wheres Tae?" She looked behind me trying to find him.
"Kissing Yoongi." I push past her running to the car.

She quickly ran after me turning me around to face her.
"Take a deep breath and look at me.....What happened." She gripped my shoulders.
"Me and Jimin ran around looking for Tae and Yoongi when we found them kissing." I couldn't believe the words spilling out of my mouth. I was also breathing heavy after all the running I just did which was I swear the most running I did in my whole life.

"Jungkook!" I hear a voice yelling running up to me.
"Go away Tae." I turn around crossing my arms.
"So you can cheat on me and I can't." His voice was stern.
"I didn't cheat Hoseok threw himself on me." I turn to face him my eyes red and puffy.
"W-wait Hoseok?" He looked sad.
"Yeah the guy who is known for throwing himself onto people." I look at him right in the eyes.
"I feel so bad..and I made Yoongi cheat on Jimin, I am such a bad person and a horrible boyfriend ." He had a look of shock on his face.

"Whatever." I turn around to see Jimin crying so I walk over to him.

"Jimin can you give me a ride back home." He nods letting me get in his car.
"I need to get a hotel." He chocked through tears.

"I think I'm staying in the guest bedroom." I chock through my tears and the rest of the car ride was spent in silence the only sound was our silent sobs.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Did you think there was going to be a nice graduation and wedding with a nice ending. No it's not going to be that easy. ;)