☾ Seventeen ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

(This is a chapter about what Yoongi told Jimin)
Yoongi POV

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"NO I will." I scream looking at Jungkook letting him know everything was going to be okay.

I grabbed Jimin's arm dragging him into the closest bathroom.

"I have something to tell you and I don't know if you will like it. I just want to tell you before anyone else does." I saw his face change to really worried to what I was going to tell him. He nodded slowly.

"Okay so I made a mistake a really huge mistake.......It started last week......I invited Tae over to my house.....We started off talking as friends before things started to get serious.....I kissed him and he kissed back. I didn't mean to I just got caught up in everything and couldn't stop, but we didn't got further than kissing." I wasn't even done but Jimin's face showed just how hurt he was.

"Then on our anniversary I got to talk with Tae......I told him to tell Jungkook about what happened and he said he would never tell him that he cheated and I wanted to agree but I knew it was hurting really bad to keep it a secret. That's when I made a decision that I still don't know I feel about, I told Tae I was going to break up with you. I didn't want to feel this hurt anymore but I couldn't when you gave me a promise ring. I feel so bad and I'm sorry." I was done but I was met with a hug instead of him yelling.

"That you for telling me all of that......now I know I can't trust you." He pushed me back as he stormed out of the bathroom.

A tear rolled down my face as I left the bathroom being met by Tae who noticed the tears.

"You did it." He asked.

"I didn't, I told him everything and can not never trust me again." I found myself crying even more as I ran out of the building.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jungkook's POV.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I got off the bus looking at Jimin's car sitting in the parking lot. I ran up hoping into his car to see tears on his face.

"Tae cheated on you." His words hurt me so much knowing that the person who was suppose to love me doesn't anymore.

"Wait what?" I was confused on how he knew unless he was the one.

"Yoongi told me that they kissed last week. I'm sorry I am just as heartbroken as you." He looked away trying to remove the tears.

"W-when I left my h-house he was holding h-hands with someone." I relived the moment which made me sob more then I was.

"I'm sorry." Jimin said softly looking over to me with his puppy eyes.

I looked at his red puffed eyes, the same eyes that I would look into when my eyes were red and puffy. It was so weird to be the one to comfort someone. I am way too broken for this and to find out my boyfriend cheated on me with my friends boyfriend. We just sat there in silence saying nothing just looking into each others eyes.

"Why does this happen to us." He speaks his voice cracking just a little bit.

"Why me....I swear every time I am the one to get hurt." I realized I have never been happy.

I felt Jimin's hand on my face cupping my cheek removing the tears that are still running down my face.

"Let's get you home." He says starting the car back up.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

He parked outside my house letting me take a deep breath.

"Are you going to break up with him." I looked over to see Ms. Kim's car in the driveway.

"uh y-yes." I flinched just knowing what I would have to do. I got out of the car saying goodbye to Jimin before he drives off.

I look at the front door thinking if I should walk in. I didn't notice but next thing I know I am standing in front of Ms. Kim.

"Hey Tae is upstairs." She smiles at me which she receives a frown.

"I'm breaking up with him." I said bluntly turning away about to walk upstairs.

"Wait...what?" I could hear her voice go from happy to confused.

"He cheated on my with my friends boyfriend." I turn back around tears flowing from my eyes once more as I look at her.

"He did what!" Her voice raised getting the attention from Taehyung upstairs. He walks down with his friend which his mom death glares them.

"Cheating again." I turn around to see Tae with another male.

"What! Kookie never." He ran down the stairs the boy quickly follows behind him.

"Don't worry Jimin told me." I wiped the tears from under my eyes.

"You should go." Tae looked over to the orange hair male who quickly agrees and runs out.

"Listen to me okay I need you to hear my words......I'm so sorry I didn't mean to I just got caught up in the moment." He gripped onto my shoulders trying to make me listen to him.

"I don't want to break up with you, but you need to know how bad you hurt me." I back away from him, his mom stepping closer to the both of us really disappointed in Tae.

"Please I made a mistake which I regret." He began to cry in front of me for the first time.

"I'm sorry I want to be alone right now." I ran up the stairs running to the guest bedroom which has become my room.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*