☾ Fifty ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Don't leave me please." He sat in the seat by the bed.
"I-I'm sorry for everything I have done." I still didn't meat his eyes.
"Please listen to me.....I don't want you to leave I still love you and I don't know what to do without you." He lifts my head with his finger making me look into his perfect eyes.
"I wont.....I guess it was a good thing I didn't take enough pills to kill me." My eyes watered as I looked into his heartbroken ones.

"I know you might not want to but I want us to get back together.....have the best wedding ever and live together forever." He held my hand.
"I have to think about it I don't want you getting heartbroken anymore." 
"You are making me heartbroken right now, I haven't slept since you left last night." He looked so scared and worried.

He let go of my hand as the door opened the doctor walking in.
"Excuse me Mr. Jeon, you are ready to leave, I ran your tests and you look good to go....do you have a ride." I nod my head and the nurse walks in to take the tubes out of my arms.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Can you give me a ride." I was dressed and Tae was still with me.
"Y-Yeah." He stutters which was always so cute.
We start walking over to the car in silence which is so awkward and I know what I have to do.
"Wait." I stop walking but Tae takes a couple more steps before turning to look at me.
"Fuck it." I mumble walking fast to him bringing his lips to mine in a much needed kiss. We kissed for a minute before I pushed him back.

"I love and missed you." I held him closer to me our skin touching.
"Ah baby." He weakly smiled at me kissing me even more.

"Let's get you home." He rubbed his hand over my arm leading me to the car.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"I missed you in my arms baby." He held me tight as we sat on the couch.
"I missed hugging up to you and calling you baby." He said once more hugging me tighter.
"Do you by chance have the engagement ring." I was so afraid to ask but it needed to be asked I would regret not marrying him.
"Yes be right back." He got up leaving me cold on the couch.

He walked back in the room with a small black box.
"Jeon Jungkook I love you so much, we have been through everything together and nothing can get in between us. Promise me that you will never leave me ever no matter what happens so.... will you marry me." He got down on one knee in front of me.
"Yes." I leaned over and kissed his lips letting him put the ring on me.

"I can't wait to call you my husband." He sat back down on the couch bringing me into another hug.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Short part but there is two more parts then this book is done. A cute little memories chapter than the wedding.