☾ Thirty-One ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The front door swung open making my heart stop and look at Hoseok with wide eyes.
"Shit." I mumble as I worry of what Tae will do when he sees Hoseok standing in my room.

"KOOKIE!" I hear Tae yell from downstairs.
Tears start to form under my eyes.
"You need to leave." I look back up to him as I hear a knock on my door.
"It's okay." He reassured me as we hear the knocks getting more intense.

"Kookie-" He opens the door.
"What the fuck is he doing here." He points to Hoseok and I could tell he was hurt.
"Tae I broke up with you remember...I can have whoever I want in my bedroom." I try not to raise my voice and make a big deal.
"Did he force you." Tears were falling from his eyes.
"No TAE LEAVE NOW!" I ran up to him pushing him away no matter how hurt I feel.
"Hoseok you should leave as well." I looked over to him Tae and Hoseok both left.

"Fuck." I mumble as I sat on the ground calling Jimin for advice.

*Calling Jimin*
"Hey Kookie I heard Tae hyung was coming back today." I could tell his voice was happy.
"I did something that I regret and I have something to tell you that you might not like." I might as well tell Jimin everything.
"Uh...okay whats up."
"I broke up with Tae and I was sad so I invited over Hoseok. I know it was wrong but we had sex. I feel like i cheated on Tae even though we broke up."
"JUNGKOOK! You know what he did to Yoongi and what he tried on you the other day."
"That's the thing........he said Yoongi.......wanted it he would never do something to him that would hurt him." I didn't have to see Jimin to know he was crying.
"No....I don't believe this he would never."
"But Jimin I need advice."

*Jimin ended the call.

He hung up on me leaving me all alone to decide what to do. 
"Why does my life suck why can't everything go smoothly." I mumble crying again letting time pass without saying a word to Ms. Kim.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Dinner is ready." I hear Ms. Kim yell but all I wanted to do was curl up and go to sleep and that is exactly what I did.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

'It was a mistake........she should have never came to this place.' I flutter my eyes open to see a bright light telling me I was in my weird dream state.
'Appa I need help.' My voice was groggy as I rub my eyes.
'I need your help Kookie we all need you to come and join us.'  I see my dad's arms stretch towards me reaching for mine.

'Wont that mean I will have to die.' I wasn't dumb.
'Yes but your life is hard and I know.....Tae hates you.....Hoseok will like you maybe.....and Jimin doesn't believe you.
'You're right appa but I might make things up with Tae and we can become friends.' I say scooting away from my dad's hands .
'When you are ready we are here.' 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Next thing you know my vision get's blurry and the lights are gone but I remain sitting up. I look around confused looking over to my door frame to see foot shadows under the door.

"Kookie honey ." I went back to sleep trying to avoid all communications. The door opened so I pretended like I was asleep until the door closed again.

I hated what I did and I knew what I did was wrong. I got up reaching over to my pencil and paper to write Tae a note.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

(Tae's POV)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"How am I suppose to tell him what really happened when he doesn't want to talk to me." A single tear rolled down my cheek getting quickly wiped off my mother.
"I tried but he was asleep...maybe when he wakes up....don't stress about it." She walked over to where I was sitting on the bar stool rubbing my back.
"I hope so because I can't deal with him hating me....you don't even know what I did when he broke up with me." More tears started to flow but I looked at the time telling me it was late.

"I should go." I got up not looking back at my mom as I ran up the stairs.

I walked by Jungkook's room stopping for a second to look and think of the beautiful boy who was asleep behind it.
I sigh walking towards my room which felt cold and lonely. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I woke up without someone in my arms which made me realize that he could be awake. I ran to his door knocking really hard. I waiting to hear nothing inside but the door was unlocked so I opened the door. No one was in the room which was really weird so I walked into the room more to see a white paper flashing on the bed. 'What is this.' I walk over to the nicely made bed picking up the note.

I was from Jungkook.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I feel like this part was shorter only 865 words but that's okay.