☾ Two ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   

'Jimin should be back soon. He will be telling you everything that you can live for. Like my soul mate.....will I ever meet the boy I will spend the rest of my life with. Ugh stop being all sappy and just focus on Jimin. Jimin is such a nice guy by I can't help but feel like I'm burdening him with all my feelings. I bet he just want to be with his boyfriend Yoongi but he can't because I've been crying so much.'

I got snapped out of my thoughts as I heard my phone buzz in my packet. A smile planted on my face which was soon replaced with a frown when I saw my mom texted me. I took a deep breath before opening the message.

Eomma🤦🏻‍♀️😡: child listen very closely. Me and your father will be on vacation so don't you dare text me back you got that.....anyway we will see you whenever we get in a good mood which will be never. Bye.

All I could do was smile at the text. They will be gone, no abuse this whole week and maybe even longer if they decide to stay longer. My smile was broken by a loud knock on the front door. My fear kicked in at that moment at how loud the knock was. I climbed off my bed slowly making my way down to the door but first glancing out to see both cars gone from the driveway. 'It must be Jimin.' I walked over the door swinging it open revealing a worried Jimin.

"Thank god I was worried. Both cars were gone I thought they left with you." Jimin quickly pulled me into a hug.

"They texted me saying they were on vacation so I don't have to be abused." I smiled as we pulled away from the hug my smiles quickly turns to a frown.

"What's wrong Kookie." Jimin now has a worried face trying to read my emotions which he is never successful at.

"If you want to leave you can." I could tell he was a bit hurt at my words but I was serious.

"N-no never." He stuttered surprised I would bring up such a thing.

"I know you want to be with Yoongi he misses you. You have been on vacation and you should go to your boyfriend." I smiled weakly as I walked to the kitchen to get some water hoping Jimin would take my advice and leave. To my surprise he followed me closing the front door.

"Never he understands just how hurt you are. I already saw him and he knows just how much I see you as a younger brother. I will never just leave you alone when you have no one else to love you. If he really wanted to see me he knows to just come over here and besides he's working really hard on a project right now." He walks over to me which now I managed to grab a glass out of a cabinet.

"R-really?" I was taken aback by how serious he was and dedicated to me.

"Yes I would never leave my family alone ever, you hear that." He grabs me in a hug letting my set down my glass which was now filled with water.

"T-thank you." I said but it was muffled in his shirt.

"Now lets go it's getting late and we have school tomorrow." He pulled me away from the hug.

'Ahhh school the worst place in the world filled with bully's. I did have Jimin and some of his friends but it didn't help that most of the kids were mean. I would get pushed into the walls and the only one truly there for me was Jimin.'

"I can stay with you until you fall asleep but after that I have to get back to Yoongi okay." He smiles at me before leading me to the stairs.

"That you." I hold onto his arm as we walk up the stairs together.

"You're welcome Kookie." I get dressed as he texts who I assume as Yoongi.

"Okay I'm done." He turns back around putting his phone back in his pocket making me frown.

"Go." I shakily let out.

"What? No." He walks closer to me putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Look I'm a mess but I can handle myself and especially since my parents are gone and also you need to go to your boyfriend. Trust me I want you here but you have a special boy who loves you so much waiting for you. So please if you want me to be happy you will leave." I smile weakly at him telling him it's okay to go.
"Okay." He sighs waving and us saying our goodbyes.

He leaves which means I have the house to myself. I climb into my bed after turning off the lights grabbing my phone to read some things on twitter. Mostly they consisted of school drama but one article caught my eye.

Twitter drama!!!
Turns out there will be a new student. No one knows for sure but the principles son says there will be a new student on Monday.

'New student I wonder who it is.' I set my phone down to charge as I try and fall asleep soon enough sleep took over me.

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*