☾ Thirty-Five ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Ah Kookie." I look over to see Ms. Kim.
"How long have you been standing there." I ask wiping the tears from my cheek.
"The whole time." She walked over to me.
"I s-still love him." My cheeks started to get red and burn.

"I know honey." She walked up to me wrapping her arms around me.

"S-Sorry." I tried to push her away but her grip got stronger making me sadder.
"Shhhhh." She tried to tell me everything was okay.
"What do I do now I just ruined everything." I hugged her back.
"No need to." I looked up to see Tae standing at the top of the stairs.

"Jungkook." I looked up at him then back at Ms. Kim my hands were shaking.
"I should go." Ms. Kim looked at both of us leaving, Tae walked down the stairs to me.

"If you love me why are you pushing me away?" He made it down stairs slowly walking over to me.
"I don't want to hurt you." I continue to cry as he walks over.
"But you are willing to hurt Hoseok." He pointed to the door.
"It's different." I shake my head looking down at my feet.
"What do you mean different." He said kinda aggressively making me jump.
"We are more like fuck buddies I guess." I squint my eyes ready to get hit by Tae.
"You have been acting weird ever since the bridge.....did something happen?"
"You mean like me learning that my parents never actually like me they were just trying to drag me to hell......yeah I'm fine." I was chocking up trying to speak.
"I'm sorry." He tried to put a hand on my shoulder but I stepped back.

"Get away I don't want you to think I'm a loser or trying to get attention."
"Are you crazy I have never thought that.......if I just told my family and that stupid girl I was gay then I feel like we would have never broken up and you wouldn't need Hoseok." I let him set his hand on my shoulder to comfort me.
"I know and I feel so stupid for acting out on you and not listening." I stepped closer to him wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him closer to me.
"At least we have each other now." He kisses the top of my head hugging me tight.

"I don't want us to be like this anymore. I want me to know when I feel sad I can go to you and not worry that you will push me away. I also want to know that you will always love me and that you will never leave me no matter what." I continue to hug me.

"I love you and will never leave you ever." He held me tighter. We stood there for awhile before we pulled apart.
"So does this mean we are back together." I nod quickly tears still streaming down my face as he holds me.
"Thank god so now I can do this." He pulls away pressing our lips against each other.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"So you guys are back together perfect timing for our wedding." Jimin holds onto Yoongi's arm as we each lunch.
"Yeah." I giggle looking over at Tae who is holding my hand under the table.
"You guys are so cute......anyway remember our wedding is coming up." He smiles at me.
"I can't believe a month went by so fast." I look at him.
"I know we can't either and I'm really nervous." Jimin rested himself in Yoongi's arms.
"Don't babe it will be great and fun." He giggles running his free hand in Jimin's hair.

"I still can't believe it."
"I know." They were the perfect couple even through everything they have been through it was crazy.

The bell rang making sure everyone knew to go to their next class. I got up hugging Tae and giving him a kiss before I had to leave. I still was let off from going the whole rest of the year which was sad because that means I have my education put on hold but it was okay. I waved at everyone else before leaving the school walking down the road. I walked halfway there when I saw Hoseok with a kid who I think is Seokjin but I'm not to sure.

"Oh hey Jungkook." He waved at me walking closer to me.
"Uh hey." I waved back.
"So I heard you and Taehyung are back together." He held onto Seokjin's arm which I tried not to notice.

"Y-yeah we are......you kinda made me realize that I was still in love with him."
"Oh well at least your happy......we should go." He didn't let Seokjin say a word they just ran off.

I walked home seeing Ms. Kim's car still in the driveway which was a little off. She would usually be at work all day but this day she was different I wonder why. I opened the door slowly to see if she was with someone when I heard a man's voice who I didn't recognize.

"I just need to stay in this city at least until Tae is down with school." I hear Ms. Kim say as I hide behind the wall.
"I know but you need to start thinking about this seriously." The man's voice was deep.
"I know but I don't want to pull Tae or Jungkook from his friends." She begs.
"You can't bring Jungkook he is not your son." The man said.
"Well I can't leave him with no family. He is almost 18." She begs once more.
"He will go to an orphanage until then or he gets adopted it's not your right to move him." I felt a tear roll down my face as they finished their conversation. Was she really going to let that happen.

I heard the front door open and close then a sigh. Ms Kim turned around to see me sitting on the floor face burning and eyes tearing up.

"Don't leave me here please." I plead standing up to meet her gaze.
"I'm sorry you heard that."
"Don't leave me with no one." I plead again.
"I'm sorry I don't make the rules." I shook my head running up to my room slamming the door shut behind me.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*