☾ Thirty-Three ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

(Jungkook's POV)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

He finished his story and a small part of me didn't believe him but a huge part of me wanted to believe him. We stood there in silence until I saw Jimin's face going into shock looking behind me.

'He can see me.' I turn around to see my dad pointing over to Jimin.
"You can see him." I look back over to Jimin who nods.
"See who?" Tae was confused but we both ignored him as we turned to see my dad.
"Why can he see you." I walked over to my appa.

'I don't really know.' My dad was in shock that he could see him as well.
'Me.' Behind my dad was a red glowing light blinding both me and Jimin.
"Eomma leave! You can't be over there." I say looking over to her knowing she was to blame.
'Join us baby it's okay.' She walked over to me grabbing me really hard. This was the first time they were able to grab me.
Tae gasps as he could now see her as she gripped my arm.
"You can't have him." Tae walks over trying to pull me back but his hands went right through me.
"T-Tae." I looked over to him scared on what was happening.
"Why can't I grab you." He tried again but failed.

"I'm bringing him over to our side." She slapped me across the face which I haven't miss at all.
"No I wont let you." Jimin was able to grab me as he was pulling me towards him.
"Why is Jimin the only one who can touch me." I looked deep into her eyes trying to find an answer in them.

"There are some things that you don't know about me." Jimin ended up winning and pulled me away from her making us fall to the ground. They vanished.

"I'm confused." I ran my hands through my hair looking at Jimin.

"There are some things about my life that I haven't told you." He got up helping me to stand.
"Okay what tell me what is happening."
"My mom isn't my real mother she is my step mom. My real mom was horrible she was abusive but she died soon after I was 16. She would hit me and she pretty much was like your mother. She hated me being gay which was one of the many reasons why she hated me. When she died she ended up in my dreams. I thought they were just dreams until people started to say something about me being fully awake and talking. I was scared but then she told me to join her. I was scared for sure and didn't want to join my abusive mother. That's when I realized something.......I did tons of research and talked to many people and they said you can only talk to the ones who die and go to hell. The people who go to heaven stay there and you can't see nor touch them. Yet the ones who have done something really bad go to hell and seek their children to join them. So don't join them no matter now much you love them.......you will burn in a never ending hell." His voice cracked ever once in a while but the feelings i held towards my mother and father vanished. I no longer felt their love, it was just hatred that I figured out what they were trying to do.

"Now that you know this they will never try and talk to you again and I'm sorry for that but I wont let you fall for the same tricks that my mom tried to pull on me." He puled me into a hug yet I was in so much shock I couldn't believe what was just told to me.

"Uh Tae." I turn to him and he is in just as much shock as me.
"I'm sorry."
"No Kookie I am sorry." He ran up to me hugging me tight not letting go.

"Why did I think that I could just die and everything would be okay." I began to sob uncontrollably.
"Don't worry I have been through the same thing." Jimin reassured me.

"Let's go home." I said starting to walk towards home both Jimin and Taehyung following me.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"By the way.......me and Yoongi are getting married next month." We were sitting in the living room Marathoning all the high school musical movies which was our favorite American movies. Even if we had to turn the captions on.
"Wait why so soon." I leaned over to look at him.
"Because we have been waiting for 2 years to finally marry each other we want to get it done." He responded smiling for the first time in ages.

"I'm so excited." Tae clapped his hands excitedly.
"You guys are really the cutest couple of this earth." I smile at him.

"I can't wait."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*