☾ Seven ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

"I WANT YOU DEAD!" My moms yells right before the gun shot...

My heart starts to pound in my chest as I heard screams which sounded like my dad in pain. I opened my phone to quickly call Jimin.

"Hey Kookie yo-"

"CALL THE COPS PLEASE I THINK MY MOM KILLED HIM....HES DEAD." I scream into the phone trying to make my words come out clear.

I hear him yelling at Yoongi to send cops to me.

"Okay I need you to calm down a little bit okay. Breath now tell me what happened.

"M-My m-mom was y-yelling at my d-dad when she t-told him she w-wanted him d-dead then I heard a g-gun shot along with l-loud s-screams." I say between sobs.

"Okay Yoongi called the cops and we are on our way okay please breathe.

"And be careful I don't know if she is still here." I sob into the phone as I wait fort he cops.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

"The cops are here it's safe to come down." Jimin's voice was soothing and made it seem like everything was okay.

I ended the call slowly walking down the stairs trying to keep my tears in as I see lots of cops in my living room. I caught a glimpse of my dad laying lifeless on the floor making reality rush to me that he is really gone.

"Kookie." Jimin runs to me hugging me making me turn away from my dad laying on the floor. The paramedics carrying him away. 

"Can you tell me if you know anything. Like were any of you in the house when this event happened." On of the cops makes his way over to me and Jimin.

"Uh...I was but all I heard was a gunshot." I pull away from Jimin to look at the cop.

"Do you know who did this and where that person could be as of right now?" He looks at me getting ready to right down my answer.

"M-My m-mom." I collapse on the ground gripping onto the ground.

He nods knowing this was painful for me so he walks away to talk with the other cops. I feel Jimin crouches down to meet my gaze. 

"I'm sorry sir you can't come in right now." I hear a strong voice telling someone so I look up to see who it was and to my surprise it was Taehyung.

"I'm sorry but I called him." Jimin says to me but I was happy to see him.

I got up to run up to him throwing myself into his arms as I continue to sob. The cop walks away again seeing that I want him here.

"What happened." He whispers into my ear.

"I will tell you later but right now I want you." I answer back not wanting to relive the event again for he third time.

We remain in the hug as the cops finish up their investigation.

"Now we need to use this house for some investigation so you will need to find a different place to stay. So if you have any family that would be great." I nod as they leave.

"So does that mean you will have to move back to Busan." Jimin asks walking up to me as I pull Taehyung away from the hug.

"Unless I could stay with one of you." I look at Taehyung hoping he would say something but he never did.

"I don't think my mom would mind but I think I need to talk with her first. She is home right now if you want to go ask her now." I nod as we all leave the house.

'I stood looking at the door for a while saying goodbye to the place that I called home for the last 17 years of my life. The place I said my first word and I walked for the first time. Along with some bad memories. My parents first fight, and the first time I was abused. Along with breaking my first bone from being pushed down the stairs by my mother. I never knew this would end it all my mom ended the love I felt for my dad yet this whole time he never stopped loving me.'  My thoughts were cut short when I felt arms wrapping around my waist.

"It's going to be okay." Taehyung's voice was soothing in my ear.

"I hope so." I respond turning towards him wrapping my arms around his neck tears still falling from my eyes.

"Lets get you home." He goes to my side as we walk to his car his arm still around my waist.

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

"Eomma!" Tae yells as we enter his house. I stopped crying it's just my face is really red and you could tell what I have been doing for the past hour.

"Yes." A beautiful woman comes out of the kitchen in an apron her hair in a messy bun yet it looks really good.

"Who is this." She walk over to us when she notices my red and puffy eyes.

"Oh honey come here." She grabs my arm pulling me into the kitchen as Tae follows.

"We were wondering if he could stay for we don't know how long something just happened not too long ago." Tae follows his mom as she walks me over to the sink. 

"Oh course." She smiles at me as she turns the water to cold running a towel under the facet then bringing it to my puffy eyes. 

The burning of the tears quickly dies down as she takes care of me.

'The mom I wish I had.'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  

OMG it's almost Hoseok's birthday and I am so happy and so sad that he is getting older :( My little ray of sunshine.