☾ Fifty-Three

*Flash forward 3 months*

"Haven't I told you how much I love you?" Questioned Tae.

"Uh yeah about everyday. About 300 times on our wedding day.....I was counting." I admitted looked over at Tae who was looking at himself in the mirror.

"And yet I feel like I don't say it enough." He giggled looking over in my direction.

"You know what......even though we have been through really hard times I am so happy we managed to stay together no matter what was tearing us apart." I stand up from the bed walking over to wrap my arms around my husbands waist.

"You are fucking beautiful by the way." He whispers in my ear.

"Let's go to we will be late." I pat his shoulder walking over to the door.

"that's right." Acting like he forgot.

"It's been awhile since we have seen Jimin and Yoongi I wonder how they are doing." We both left going over to Yoonmin's house.

Once they arrived they got out a present with pretty light blue wrapping paper along with a white bow on top obviously I did the wrapping.

"Jungkook......Taehyung how are you doing?" Yoongi smiles while he opened the door.

"How are we doing how are you guys doing. You guys are the one with a kid." Tae walked up hugging his friend.

"It's been crazy." Yoongi laughed bringing me into the embrace.

"Come in you guys." Yoongi pushed us in making our way to the wooden crib in the living room as Jimin looked at the young baby currently sleeping.

"Chim!" I remain silent running to him hugging him handing the present in my hand over to the counter so I can hug Jimin fully.

"Hey guys want to see our beautiful baby boy?" Jimin waves his hand for us to come over to the crib making me a bit nervous.

"This is Min Jihyun." Jimin cooed looking over to us.

"He is beautiful." Tae finally spoke in full shock as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Our baby is going to be beautiful to." This is what made me nervous. I was dreading the next step but I knew Taehyung would gladly wait until I was ready.

"I can't wait."

I am now fully excited on where our relationship and lives will take us next. What wild adventure has the world saved for us.

THE END
And now I'm sad but I know I should really be working on my other story's which you can find on my profile👏
Sorry if this sucked