☾ Thirty ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

SMUT CHAPTER

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I gasped as my back was pressed against the wall my neck being invading with kisses. I knew this was wrong but it was Tae's fault. It was his fault that he has a girlfriend. Hoseok's hands went to my waist pulling me closer to his hips. His lips met mine once again lifting my legs up to wrap around his waist.

"Why are you doing this I thought you loved Tae." He panted out.
"I need to be loved Tae doesn't love me." I responded as he removed my shirt.
He walked over laying me down on the bed undoing my belt as my hands started to lift his shirt.
'This is wrong.' I was thinking but I knew it would get my mind off of him.

"We don't have to you know.....Yoongi wanted it. There was no forcing." He admitted to me as he threw my belt on the ground going for the button.
"Wait he wanted it." A small moan escaped my lips as he palmed me through my boxers as he puled my jeans down.

"Oh yeah." He giggled a bit as he moved his hand down teasing my thigh.

"ahh." I say barley able to move my hands to take his pants down.

He pulled his pants down leaving us in only boxers.
"Want me to fuck you now." He whispers out trailing his hot breath from my ear down to my neck.
"y-yes." I moan out as he sucks and nibbles at my neck.
"D-don't leave marks." I moan out again.
"I want Tae to see then and so he knows how bad he hurt you." He trailed his tongue from the new hickey to my earlobe.
He starting pulling down my boxers making me feel so awkward since this would be the first time doing it with someone other than Tae. He wrapped his fingers around the base going super slow up making me a moaning mess.
"F-faster." I manage to say through the pleasure.
"Patience." He leans over to the table next to the bed grabbing a small blue bottle which I knew was lube. He coats his finger then slides his finger inside me making me moan loud.
"Oh your a loud one I see." He giggles grabbing my base again slowly pulling up making the pleasure grow.
"aahhh ah." I mumble as he inserts a second finger inside.
"Gotta stretch you baby." I shivered at the pet name he gave me thinking of Tae.

"Done." He pulls his fingers out and removing his hand from my dick coating his dick in the lube.
He slide easily into me making me grab the sheets hard.
"Are you okay." I nod quickly as he starts to move slowly trying to find my sweet spot.

He finds it in no time making me scream loud once he hits it. When he does he speeds up every time he hits it.
"Yes baby scream no one is here to hear you." He was breathing heavy as I was close.
"I-I'm Gonna ahhh." I couldn't get my words out but I knew he heard me because he pulled out right away.

"Why." I groan not wanting him to stop.
"You can't cum yet." He smirks at me.
"Hurry please." I was whining wanting to feel him inside me.
He flips me around to be on all fours before slamming back into me making it easier for him to hit the spot.
"Y-yes r-right there." I scream as he continued to speed up.
"I'm going to cum." He moans out soon after he pushed deeper in my as he spilled out. He did a couple more thrusts until I came everywhere.

He pulled out collapsing down next to me.
"Maybe if Tae does you wrong again we can do this again." He turns his head his face dripping in sweat.
"I broke up with him so there will never to a next time." Just saying the words broke up made me sad.
"I should take a shower." I got up walking into my bathroom looking int the mirror to see a sad boy who just cheated which wasn't really cheating if I broke up with him right.
I shrugged turning the water on stepping into the warm water pouring over my body.

'This is only a one time thing....right....I hope so.'

I still can't get what Hoseok said out of my mind, Yoongi wanted it.
So did Jimin make him mad like Tae did to me.....is that why?
I got out of the shower quickly getting into some fresh clothes. I walk out of the bathroom to see Hoseok still naked on my bed scrolling through his phone.
"Wanna shower?" I look at him which made him look up and nod.
He walks past me turning the shower on. I giggle as I grab my phone to see more calls and a couple texts which made me curious so I clicked them.

'I'm coming back today.'
'We need to talk.'

I laugh reading the first two tossing my phone onto my bed.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Hoseok got out of the bathroom wearing some of my clothes which he looked good in.
"Tae will be back today.....he might be here any minute." I look over to him to see his reaction.
"Sucks that you have those hickeys on your neck." He giggles pointing at me.
"Shit." I grab the tender skin with my hand thinking of what to do.
"You said you guys broke up....didn't you." He looks confused and scared that I used him to cheat.
"I did I'm just still upset that he cheated on me you know."I look down at my hands.

Just then the front door swung open.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

By the way they didn't do it in Tae's room they were in 'Jungkook's room' aka the guest bedroom.