☾ Twenty ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Look at my son......with his love." I hear my eyes jolting awake.

"D-dad." I mumble as I see a blurred and dark figure standing in front of me.

"Hello son." His voice again making a single tear fall down my cheek.

"I am proud of you little one.....You made this decision on your own and you seem happy." His figure becomes more clear as he points down to Tae a smile leaving his lips.

"I-I am happy.....I would be even more happy if you were here with me." I can see him so clear but next thing you know I got shaken awake.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Baby wake up." I blink as my dad leaves, I look at Tae who sees my face.

"what's wrong you looked scared." He sat up placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I-I think I j-just saw m-my dad.......but this is not the first time this has happened." My eyes remained to looked shocked, I was sweating which happened the first time this happened.

"What do you mean Kookie." He picks me up so I can sit against the back of the couch.

"Well the night that I left I went back to my house......I went to my bedroom and fell asleep. It felt so real I woke up I could feel the ground against my feet and I could hear them yell." I knew this made no sense but it's the only thing I could think about.

"wait like your parents yelling?" He asks knowing I was going to nod in response.

"Yes I walked down the stairs to see my dad; He had angle wings with a bright glowing light around him. My mom; she had a red light around her along with devils horns on her head. I also saw something else." I remembered the third aspect of my dream which I could never tell him but I might have to.

"What was it." Tae was getting scared which he should be when I tell him.

"They were fighting over who killed him." I chocked out tears falling down my face.

"Killed who?" He questioned seeing the tears streaming down my face.

"Y-you." I blurted out.

"M-Me?" He asked now there was no going back.

"My dad told me that they couldn't see the face of the boy or what happened but they said I would see the face of the person I hate the most. I don't know why I saw you and not anyone else but I did. My dad also gave me advice if I should break up with you or continue to date you." I explained the rest.

"Wait so you really hated me?" I nodded tears falling harder now I couldn't stop.

"Well what was this dream about." He wondered wiping the tears from under my eyes thinking if he should be mad at me or what to feel.

"My dad telling me that I made the right choice." I saw him smile happily bringing me into a hug.

We got interrupted as the front door opened to see Ms. Kim walking in with some bags.

"Hey boys whats up." She asked walking into the kitchen.

"Hey mom.....everything is okay now." He smiled brushing his fingers through my hair as we both get up to see what she got.

"Valentine's day is tomorrow what are you guys going to do." Ah shit that reminds me about valentine's day I forgot about it.

"Oh that's right I completely forgot." Tae smacked his head as we both forgot about it.

"How could you forget....you now have someone this valentine's day and you forgot." I could tell that she was making Tae jealous just because of what his mom said.

"Anyways I got some food to make dinner." She changed the subject fast putting the food she bought Tae's face was still a shade of pink.

I grabbed onto his arm as I giggle making him even redder.

"Don't worry you are my first boyfriend...you know last valentine's day was the worst day of my life."

He knew that I had it worst and I could tell he felt really bad. He looked at me and he nodded his eyes looked at me with sadness.

I walked away still holding Tae's arm dragging him around the kitchen. We went back to the living room.

"What are we going to do for valentine's day I completely forgot about it." I looked up at him even though our height difference wasn't that different.

"Well I will find something to do. Don't worry." He smiled down at me. I was so sad that I couldn't get anything for valentine's day.

"Are you sure." I feel really bad.

"Yes I want to do everything for you. I want you to be happy since this is your first valentine's day you get to be happy." He picked me up bridal style as we both notice the sun was already down and the moon was shining.

He walked with me in his arms the whole way up the stairs to his room. He sets me down as he gets dressed again I couldn't look away.

"Here." He throws me some clothes to put on and I did quickly hoping he wouldn't see my body since I hated my body type.

"I love you." I hear him say making me turn around crossing my arms over my bare chest.

"Stop I want to see you." He walked over to me throwing my arms away from my chest.

He brushed his hands over my abs his face in awe.

"Stop let's go to bed." I giggle leaving....walking over to the bed quickly climbing into it soon after Taehyung was by my side.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

AHHHH I wanted to write a cute valentines day chapter which is going to be up today on valentines day how cute.