☾ Thirty-Eight ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We walked past all the buildings to get to the beach. The sand was so clean that it was almost clear as well as the water. The water crashed onto the sand leaving the most comforting sound. Tae grabs my hand tighter as he looked down at me smiling like crazy. 
"Let's go." He runs ahead of me pulling me arm so I ran behind him. We ran all the way down to the water.
We both tried to catch our breath once we stopped running which made us both burst out into laughter.
"Hey!" I scream as tackles me to the ground.

We laugh as we lay on the warm sand.
"Hey I need to go to the bathroom stay right here." He gets up quickly running away not even asking if I wanted to go with him like he always does. I sit up bringing my knees up to my chest crossing my arms. 

I heard the waves crashing onto the sand. I grabbed no phone, I would call Jimin but he was on his honeymoon with Yoongi and I don't want to bother them. I sigh as he takes so long, I look up to see no one. 

I look up a couple second later to see Tae walking down to me. I get up running over to him jumping and wrapping my legs around him like I haven't seen him in years. He laughs as I hug him tightly not letting go.
"Whats wrong." He giggles even more as I bury my head in his neck.
"You were gone way to long and I missed you." I mumble into his neck.
"I was not." He sets me down letting my feet feel the sand which is really hard to stand on.

He grabs my hand running down the the water trying to throw me in but I used all my strength so that wouldn't happen.
"Tae please no." I beg but he ends up setting me down.
"Awww now I can't because I will feel really bad." He pouts at me letting me get my way.
"Why don't we go back home and cuddle." I hold both of his hands and smile at him.
"That sounds like a really good idea. I will call the cab."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We made it back home to silence. There was no sound of the tv playing or even the sizzle of dinner being made. It felt lonely even tho I had Tae right by my side.
"I will cook dinner turn on the tv to whatever you want." He gives me a quick kiss on the cheek leaving to go and cook dinner. I walk into the living room looking for the remote that was sitting on the counter. I turn on the tv to a random channel then going over to the kitchen to see what he was going to make. I walk in to see him getting things out of the fridge which makes his shirt lift up a little bit. 

"Hey go back into the living room I got this." He smiles to me as he sets down on rice in the rick cooker.
"But I find it more fun to watch you." I walk more into the room sitting down on one of the stools.

I set down my phone on the counter as Tae gets out more items from the cabinet.
I was watching Tae when I got a message. I ignored it at first because I thought it was Hoseok trying to ignore me.
"Are you not going to look at that." Tae points down to my phone.
"I guess." I pick it up flipping it over to see it was from Jimin.

Jiminie: Hey I just want to let you know that we are on our way back home from America. We should be back in Korea by tomorrow. 

I smile as I read the text making Tae look jealous.
"Is that your new boyfriend." He kind of jokes but pretends he is focusing on his cooking.
"No....it was Jimin he is coming home." I set down my phone to watch Tae again but he looked pissed.
"What?" I ask waiting for him to look over to me but he never did.
"What? Tell me why you look mad." I rest my hand a little further in front of me so he would have to look up.
"Nothing I was just a little sad that you smiles while looking at Jimin's text but it's just be ridiculous I mean he's married." He turned away to put a pan on the stove to boil turning back around not making eye contact.
"You are so jealous." I squeel.
"No I am not. I just worry about you....you know with the whole Hoseok thing." He finally makes eye contact with me.
"Tae hyung I promise I will not call him again and plus I saw him walking with Seokjin the other day." I stole on of the little carrots from the plate.
"Really? Seokjin....damn he can do so much better." We both laugh and he continues to cook.

"I also called my mom while I left you down at the beach and she called the orphanage saying that your aunt came down to live with us. I can't believe they fell for it." He laughs again but throws the carrots into the water.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*