☾ Sixteen ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Baby please......can we talk I don't want us to be like this." I was ignoring him as I ate my breakfast planning on telling Jimin everything Tae told me.

"Go tell Jimin if you really want.......I know it will make you happy which will make me happy." He kept trying to get me to look at him which was making me really upset not being able to hug him and tell him I'm sorry.

"Listen Tae.....I'm telling Jimin and I don't know what that will mean for us because you hurt me yesterday." I remained eating looking at my phone scrolling through Instagram.

"You might want to because when I went to talk to Yoongi he said he still was going to break up with him." I was surprised that Yoongi said that.

"I can't believe him...Jimin has done everything for Yoongi, just for him to throw away his love away." I set down my phone as I finished my food.

"I love you." He watched me leaving the kitchen but what he didn't notice were the tears rolling down my face.

'Why am I still mad at him.'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I walked to school alone so I wouldn't have to talk with Tae making things more awkward. Right when I walked into the building I was on the hunt looking for the small boy. When I found him he was alone at his locker opening it getting some of his books out.

"Jimin we need to talk please." He turns around to look at me smiling which made my heart break. He closed his locker to focus on my words.

"W-what's wrong." His smile dropped down to a frown as he saw me.

"Just follow m-."

"NO I will do it." Yoongi got in between us looking down at me telling me it was okay.

I nod quickly walking away, walking out the front door and down the road. I ignored Tae who was trying to get me to stay but it didn't work. I walked all the way back home, when I got there it was in perfect timing as Ms. Kim was just leaving.

"Hey hun I thought you were going to school with Tae." She smiled wide at me as she closed the back door of the car.

"Uh well with the whole Jimin thing I don't think I can really be with him until it blows over." I walk closer to her so now we face each other.

"Why are you invested in Jimin and Yoongi's love life?" She questions and when I hear it out loud I figure out how weird it seems.

"Maybe it's because Jimin was my first ever friend who wanted to help me through my family issues. I would be able to call him as my parents fight and no matter where he was he would come over to my house to save me. So now that his heart could be broken I don't know if I can be there for him like he was to me. I'm still so broken that I can't handle being with another heart broken person." I looked at her face kinda drop in expression seeing how this really affected me.

"It will be okay everything will work out I promise." She brought me into a hug which was so comforting before she had to leave for work.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I have been in this house alone for too long. I have done everything like watch tv, listen to music, eat food. I miss Tae, I thought I would never say that at this time but I need help i'm tired of holding in my tears scared that I would be doing the wrong thing. I can't cry because I feel it's wrong, it's not my relationship but I feel like I will be picking up the pieces. I held my phone close to me hoping to get a call from someone telling me what happened but it never came.

'Tae should be home any minute.'

Right when I thought that he walked through the door making me get up. I was stopped when I noticed he wasn't alone, he was with someone else. I couldn't tell who it was but I did notice that they were holding hands. My heart broke especially when Tae saw me, he looked me up and down before they both went upstairs. That's what broke me, I want to call Jimin I want to cry to him.

*Calling Jiminie

"H-hello?" I could tell he cried a little which broke my heart.

"Are you okay?" I tried to sound like I wasn't crying but I couldn't I sat back down on the couch my tears getting drowned out by laughing from upstairs.

"Uh yeah are you...you sound like you're crying." His tone of voice went to worried.

"Can you meet me somewhere." I gave him the address of the parking lot Tae told me about just so me and Jimin can talk alone.

I ended the call quickly running out of the house and running down the road.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*