☾ Four ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   

'Lunch time Finally I could not go the rest of the time without crying.'

Me: hey Jimin I won't be at lunch with you guys I just want to be alone right now.

'Of course I get an instant response.'

Jiminie❤️👏: what why I want to be with you and help you through anything.

Me: it's different this time I'm sorry.

I closed the bathroom stall before sitting on the cold ground tears streaming down my face. My dad is the one who is more aggressive towards me and the one who is known for being brutal in fights. I heard the bathroom door click open making me try and not make any noise. Slow footsteps could be heard on the tile floor walking closer to the big stall which I was in.

"K-Kookie." I heard the familiar voice of Jimin which make me jump up throwing the door open and hugging him.

"It's okay. Can you tell me what happened." His soft voice made me feel so happy I regret telling him I wanted to be alone.

I was about to speak when the door opened once more this time Taehyung walked in. He looked over at us making me realize who it was. I pull away from Jimin running out of the bathroom hoping Taehyung didn't notice the tears falling from my eyes.

I ran to the table that we would normally sit at to find yoongi and Namjoon sitting talking as they stuff their face. I sit down trying to make it look like I wasn't just crying a second ago.

"There you are. Why did you run away?" Jimin stops arms crossed behind me like I was a little kid getting in trouble.

"T-that was the new kid. I-I wanted to be 'normal' around him or make him think I was like everyone else. Just a fresh start you know." I look down at my hands which were laced together on my lap. Yoongi and Namjoon were so confused on what was going on.

"Also." I took out my phone showing him both texts from my mom and dad. Shocked looks came from all over the table as they saw the texts.

"Tell me you're not going home." Namjoon hands me my phone back and I nod lightly not knowing what else to do.

"You can't just come with us?" Jimin's sits down next to me looking at Yoongi who quickly agrees.

"I-I'm sorry I have to obey my father. Even if he is mean to me and hurts me I still have to love him." I put my phone in my pocket trying to think of ways to calm myself down.

"No please I will feel horrible if you get beat up because I wasn't there for you." Jimin wraps his arms around my shoulder letting my cry on him.

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   

'Last class of the day hopefully Taehyung doesn't-'

Just then Taehyung walked in quickly making eye contact with me and walking straight towards me.

'What did I do to deserve this.' I can't help but think as I find an excuse.

"Hey.... I saw you crying earlier. What was that about." He asked as he sat down next to me.

"It's nothing. Something stupid you know." I try to put a smile on my face but if I did I would feel bad for lying and start to cry.

"I know we just met but do you find it weird if I get your number." He gets his phone out of his pocket.

"Yeah sure." I grab his phone putting in my phone number then quickly turning towards the teacher who starts talking.

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   

Jimin and I began our walk home.

"Are you sure oh don't want me to be with you. If I am with you maybe he will be easy on you." I know he thinks it's a good plan but really it's not.

"But when you leave that means he will beat me harder." A single tear rolls down my face but I try to brush it off super fast as we get to my house.

"Text me later okay." I agree as we hug one last time.

I sigh as I make my way to the door which was unlocked. I walked in to see my dad on the couch swirling a glass of scotch which was always a bad sign.

"Jungkook you are back welcome home." He says not looking at me then setting the glass down.

He sets the glass down getting up, you could tell he was drunk just by the way we wobbled over to me. I put my bag down taking a deep breath ready for whatever he throws at me.

"You're mom will be back tomorrow." He walks even closer slurring his words a little as he gets closer to me.

"But for now." He throws a punch towards my face missing the first time but getting me right in the jaw the second time.

I ran up the stairs as he ran after me at a slow pace due to the alcohol. I quickly get in my room slamming and locking the door. I held my face where he punched me feeling a bruise start to form.

'Fuck' I tell myself as I look in the mirror soon after hearing banging on my door which soon faded. I then decide not to text and worry Jimin so I just set my phone down plopping myself on my bed.

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*