☾ Eight ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*   ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"You can borrow some of Tae's clothes and you can go to the guest bedroom down the hall." Ms. Kim smiles at me as the three of us walks up the stairs to the guest bedroom.

"Thank you." I bow then she walks away leaving me and Tae, Tae holding a t-shirt and pants.

"I don't know what you sleep in but here." He extends his arm holding the clothes in his hands. Flashing that cute ass boxy smile.

"C-can I sleep with you." I look down at the clothes stuttering.

"Oh course come on." He grabs my hand leading me out of the guest bedroom down to his room.

'He didn't hesitate when I asked him what does that mean. Does he like me I mean he did tell me he was gay when he told me about his eomma. I think i might be feeling some type of way, like my heart beats faster than normal. When I'm with Jimin I feel like I can control myself but when I am with Tae I feel like I might embarrass myself by asking him stupid questions.'

"I'm going to get some water do you want some." He walks me into his room, his room was filled with posters and cute stuffed animals which made me smile a little.

"Uh yeah." I manage to say as I walk over to a cute little stuffed bunny.

He leaves which gives me time to get dressed, I slid into the black pants with a white drawstring but got distracted and forgot to put on the shirt. I walked over to a picture that had him as a little kid in the arms of his eomma and a man which I could assume was his appa before the incident. I smile a little seeing the little baby Tae and his cute smile. His smile is the type that will melt your heart and forget all of the problems in your life.

"Wow." I hear making me turn around to see Tae's face in shock as he holds two glasses of water.

"Oh." I try to cross my arms hiding my naked upper half he sat down the glasses of water then walked over to me.

"Stop." He walks over to me moving my arms from there crossed position looking deeply at my abs which weren't the best and could get better.

"I'm sorry." He walks past me making me blush really hard and I let myself smile.

I turn around to see Tae saying nothing as he pushes the blankets back climbing into the bed.

"No I'm sorry." I look down at my hands which were in front of me I couldn't stop blushing as I continue to smile.

I grab the shirt from off the ground throwing it over my body then climbing into the bed next to him facing away from him. I couldn't stop smiling and fell asleep happy for the first time in my life.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I heard a loud noise coming from the other side of the bed making me flutter my eyes open. I turn around to see Tae laying down next to me making me remember why I was here making me little sad. I see Tae's arm reach over and turn off the alarm which made me notice his arms muscles which I have no idea why I haven't noticed before. He got up which made me really sad seeing him leave my side but I knew we would have to go to school even though I didn't want to.

"Jungkook get up." He turns to me but he noticed that I was already awake.

I grumble as I sit up rubbing my eyes earning a cute 'aww' from Tae. I look at him with a kiddy smile making his smile widen as we stare at each other for a long time. I grab my phone off the table next to me seeing two texts from Jimin.

Jiminie❤️👏: Hey how are you? I know you don't want to talk and it's late but I want to let you know that I will be here for you for ever.

Jiminie❤️👏: Also I really hope that you start to feel better without bad parents. I know they are your parents but you have to realize they didn't treat you right.

I smile as I sit up seeing the light in Tae's bathroom on and I could see in the little slit in the door. I saw as Tae lifted his shirt up revealing his toned body which I didn't know he had.

'Damn boy why do you do these things to me. Why do you have to be so hot, why can't I have you.' My thoughts were cut short when he closes the door all the way they only thing I wish is that he didn't see me.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Okay let's go......But are you sure you want to go. I mean you have been through a lot." He looks over at me as I throw on one of Tae's sweatshirts.

"Yeah I mean I have been going through a rough time this whole time and I have been doing fine. Also school is the only thing I can get away from reality and focus on something other than my problems." I walk over to him running my hands through my hair.

"Okay I just want you to be happy." He smile opening the front door revealing his mom getting in her car.

"Bye eomma!" He yells waving his hand and they both smile. She gets in her car as we begin our walk to school.

"I wish I had that type of relationship you know." I fake smile and look down at my feet kicking the rocks on the ground.

"Well you are now like my little brother so my eomma is your eomma." He smiles at me.

'Yeah brother.'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

FRIEND ZONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN I KNOW HOW THAT FEELS AND IT'S THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD.