☾ Twenty-four ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Wanna play."
"What stupid game have you thought of this time." Yoongi crossed his arms making Jimin frown at him.
"Yoongi his games aren't stupid." Jimin whined before smiling at Hoseok.
"whatever I gotta go." Yoongi got up making Tae so confused. Tae got up walking following him to find out what was wrong.
"Ugh I should go to I need to find out what was wrong." Jimin left making a awkward silence between me and Hoseok. 

"And that makes just two." He jokes as he looks at me with a smile.
"I guess so." I see the three leaving the room going into the bathroom in the hall.
"what do you want to do." He asks his smiling fading away.
I respond by shrugging my shoulders and bringing my knees up to my chest.
"You are so cute....like a little bunny." He scoots closer to me making me feel uncomfortable. 
I scoot a little away but got soon grabbing by Hoseok.
"W-what are you doing." He grabs tight onto my thigh making me feel so uncomfortable but I couldn't get away.
"I have a boyfriend." I raise my voice hoping Tae would run in the room.
"Shhh don't raise your voice." He moves on top of me pinning my arms against the ground.

"S-stop." I scream trying to kick my legs but I didn't make a lot of noise because our lips connected.

I tried to get away and scream but he was kissing me moving one of his arms from my hand to my waist pulling me lips up to his. I was crying tears couldn't stop flowing.
The bathroom door swung open making Hoseok stop the kiss looking down at me like he knew.

"Hoseok!" Yoongi screams running to his pulling him off of me.

Jimin runs up throwing a punch at him. While I sat up still crying bringing my knees up to my chest ready to get yelled at by Tae.

Tae was in shock slowly walking over to me. I looked up to him tears burning down my face.
"You could have said your boyfriend was here before you kissed me." Hoseok smirks which makes Yoongi throw a punch at him.
"i never kissed you... you forced yourself on me I had no say in anything." I cry even more still sitting on the floor.

"Are you okay baby." Tae crouches down in front of me running his fingers through my hair.
I shake my head letting my eyes meet his. 
"Here." He pulls me into his arms which makes me feel so safe. Yoongi wasn't just jealous he was right.
"First me now Jungkook. How dare you!" Yoongi screams which makes Jimin look confused.
"WAIT he did this to you." Jimin looked at Yoongi.
"Yes but it went further than just kissing....I didn't tell you because you wouldn't believe me." I saw a tear falling from his eye.

The strong man who acts like he could beat up everyone yet someone could do something like this to him. 

"Y-Yoongi I'm sorry.......And you can leave." Jimin throws Hoseok up. I always forget how strong Jimin actually is.

Hoseok gets up walking out of the house with a stupid little smirk on his face. 
"How dare me for not believing you.....the guy I will be marrying." Jimin collapsing on the couch.
"No, no, no baby it's okay." Yoongi gets up sitting next to him.
"Let's just go." They both get up leaving the house Tae was still wrapped around me.

"Are you okay are you hurt." He sounds worried as I roll back my sleeves to see red marks around my wrists from when Hoseok held me down.
"He held me down." I was shaking which Tae felt because he tightening his grip on me.
"He kissed me and I didn't kiss back." I was so worried Tae would be mad at me. 
"No it's okay I know he through himself onto you." I stayed in his arms until his mom got home.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Hey guys whats wrong." His mom walked in giving us a confused look.
"Oh uh Hoseok." Tae said and his mom knew exactly.
"Ugh the Jung's, yet his parents do nothing about his behavior." She sets down her bag knowing what just happened.
"Wait you know him." He looked at his mom with a confused look.
"Well of course I met them at work. He was saying how he made out with a guy who had a boyfriend like it was something to be proud about." She shook her head walking closer to us. "Why did he kiss me when he knew you guys were in the next room?" I look up to Tae who shrugged.
"He just likes the idea that he could get caught doing something so evil." He responds to me.
"I hate him I asked him to get off of me and he didn't stop." I continued to cry into Tae's chest making Ms. Kim worried.
"I know I hate him to and I'm so sorry I left you alone with him I will never do that again ." He brings me closer to him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

We stayed there for what seemed like 5 minutes but ended up being 30 when we looked outside to see the sun setting.
"Want to go to bed and cuddle." He stands up reaching his arms down to help me off the ground.
I nod grabbing his hands standing up following him up the stairs.

We climbed into bed me instantly grabbing onto his waist.
"I love you so much and I know I say that a lot but it's true." He speaks softly making my heart melt.
"I love you to....please never leave me." I squeezed onto his waist really tight.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*