☾ Eleven ☽

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

TRIGGER WARNING.

'Wow I haven't been here in what seems like forever. My house which was now empty a dry spot of blood on the carpet where my mom killed my dad. I walked over to some of the pictures on the wall of when we were a happy family or what I thought a happy family was. There was one for every year of my life up until I was about 6. After my 6th birthday I remember seeing my parents fighting when I was suppose to be asleep. I still remember what they were fighting about. They were talking about how they would have to stay married and not divorce, that's when my dad told my mom he was gay.

I walked through the dark house, it wasn't dark because of the lighting but because of the memories. On the wall in the kitchen held one of the worst memories, the cuts and slashes on the wall when my mom held a knife trying to cute me or my dad. She never brought it out of the kitchen though so when I ran to the living room she would stop. Ah and who could forget the stairs, my mom would push me down then whenever she saw me at the top of the stairs. I broke bones that way and when she took me to the doctor she told me to lie and if I didn't she would beat me even harder. 

Up the stairs was always cold and no one ever knew why. Blood stains on the wall...I can still hear the screams of my dad as he got beat by my mom. I locked my door on multiple occasions because I was scared of her walking in, in the middle of the night to beat me. The paint around the door knob from the times my mom tried to unlock my door from the outside which became an everyday thing but she never got in that's something she was bad at. I felt like I had to love her no matter how bad she hurt me even when I really hated her.

Here is the room. My room where I wanted to end life every single day but Jimin was the one person who kept me from going over the edge but right now I'm going to do it. I walked inside to see the dark colors of my room making you just feel sad.'

My drawer by my bed was filled with my blades which I would use daily. I sat on my bed looking at a box which held all my supplies I would use if I wanted life to end. It held pills, blades, and rope along with a note giving me one last piece of hope which read.

'Life could be hard sometimes and I am writing this right after mom has beat me and trust me I am about to end but I know there will be someone in my life one day that will give me a chance to live even when it is really hard.

And here we are again me crying writing on this paper more again wanting it to end but I met someone. Jimin hyung. He is really nice and treats me like a brother, a brother who I need to feel happy. Trust me you will get over this I believe in you.'

I cry just reading the note past self left me trying to get me to be happy knowing it wont work this time. I sit there for a long time thinking of what to do when the front door opens and closes making me freeze in place. I quickly get up throwing and locking the door so no one could stop me. Jimin was always the one who would text or call or even go to my window and sneak in so he could stop me which I loved but I can't this time.

My mom is in jail, my dad is dead, and the first boy that I like more than a friend doesn't feel the same. What's the point. I heard footsteps running up to my room like they knew what I was about to do. I held the pill bottle in my hand but dropping it as soon as I heard banging on my door.

"Kookie." I tried to think of the voice as I cried my eyes out but I couldn't put that voice with a face.

I just opened it to face a crying Taehyung.

"I'm sorry." He says between sobs but I turn back around walking back to my bed.

He could see the box on my bed and what it was filled with as I saw his face grow more concerned as I sit back down. We were both crying but he ran to me throwing the box on the floor and bringing me into a hug. We just sat there in a hug as we both sob our eyes out.

"Please don't" He cries into my chest as I'm shocked and not moving.

"I wont." I run my hand through his hair trying to calm him down so that one of us could be sane.

"I-I'm sorry for what happened earlier I was just in shock of what my mom told me so I could only think of to tell you I don't like you. I am wrong I'm just so in love with you I forgot that you might not feel the same way I was scared. I'm sorry." He cried even more which made me cry even more.

I pulled him up to look into his eyes which were red and puffy. I wipe his tears under his eyes leaving a kiss on his cheek. I want more but not here, not in the room I kept think I was not going to come out.

"I want to take you somewhere."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*