I deserve a pleading sorry

Quesoftheday: What was your first impression when you first saw the title of the story?

Have you ever looked at anything on earth and feel like the butterflies from the whole world are singing inside your stomach? Felt a frenzy inside and a cold shiver ran down your spine? Your lips dying to trace the edge of that cold surface while your small whimpers fill the whole room? I did. That’s how I felt every time I see my love, in front of me now……………….a bowl full of ice cream, the pure definition of pleasure in seduction.

“Why are you panicking about losing this job so much Oren?” I sigh with a mouth full of vanilla ice cream and then continue after swallowing it down my throat. Bless heaven for kicking ice cream out of heaven for being too heavenly. “Look at you! You’re beautiful, smart and an intelligent young lady! Jobs would keep running after you, you don’t have to give away your life for keeping one job!”

Oren rolls her bloodshot eyes before glaring at me. Well bloodshot because of crying, she doesn’t pollute her blood cells like I do sometimes. She comes near me and takes a long breathe when I keep pecking the chocolate crisp from the top of my ice cream. Why they have to make so much chirping noise during a serious situation?

“I can’t believe you were given birth by mom almost at the same time and we bear the same brain! Because you take the most serious things too easily, unlike me. We’re of the same age but why won’t you grow up! God!” Oren walks out of the room after nearly yelling over me.

I take down the bowl of ice cream off my lap and keep it on the table beside me. Sighing heavily, I take out the big framed glasses off of my eyes.

It’s not her, it’s me who’s useless. She has everything; outstanding grades, smart personality, a perfect loving boyfriend; Everything I could envy for if she wasn’t my sister, the person I love the most. The only thing that matches between me and Oren is our faces, for being identical twins. It matches in such a level that if I don’t wear my nerdy power glasses at home, my parents would sometimes address me as Oren.

I climb out of the bed without tripping over the blanket unlike every time and walk towards the place Oren can be found, backyard garden, of course. I notice her sitting on the grass leaning against the stands of the metal swing, staring at her moving toes as if Prince Harry's face is painted on them.

Oh why all my crushes are always so keen to marry before I can even approach them!

I tiptoe to Oren and sit beside her crossing my legs, hugging her from her side tightly and smile when I feel her soft hands caressing over mine.

“My boss is going to New York for an international conference and he has chosen only me to go with him, out of all though I'm new. I told him that I’ve been suffering from this bad fever and the doctor has forbidden me to travel anywhere far until I get fully cured. So my boss is taking someone else.” She stops and I look at her confusingly.

“So what’s the bad ending of the story actually?” I ask widening my eyes, adjusting the glasses over my nose.

“That he’s taking someone else. I’d be fired for quitting at the last moment, for being irresponsible as he defined.” Oren breaks down in tears saying this and I caress her back in a round motion.

“I can’t believe how you work with a bitch, weren't there enough human to work with? What’s the problem if he has someone to take instead of you?” I yell in anger as I throw my head back frustratingly.

“Because my name has been registered already in the electronic file so it can’t be removed and he has trained only me how to present all the files. It’s all my fault.” She sobs louder as her words become cuter with her twisted tongue.