I want you to tell me that

Quesoftheday: What song(s) you definitely wanna play when you get married? ;)

“1 2 3, 1 2 3, drink. 1 2 3, 1 2 3, drink…………………” I move my feet along with the music playing on with a marginal sound inside my office room.

I take the yellow file in my hand while holding the red one with the other one. The pen between my teeth stops me to sing further before I reach the desk and put the pen on the table, finally hitting the high notes of the song.

I wipe away the extra dust which has managed to lather on the yellow file. Who was the messy person working here before me who didn’t even bother to have a clean shelf?

I scream on the top of my lungs and jump on the desk when a baby cockroach comes out of the file.
I shush myself when it runs fast towards the shelves and then starts running everywhere in the room.

Trifling screams continues to leave my lips when it stumbles across the side of the desk again and again, flying over my head a few times. Somehow I manage to bend down a bit and snatch my phone over the desk, dialing my superman’s number.

“Sh…….Shawn, I need your help. In my room there’s a cock cockro………..bloody hell!” I whisper over the phone as it’s picked up.

“Okay wait there I’m coming right now.” His concerned voice makes me a little less nervous.

In a few seconds, the door of my room flutters open. My jaw drops down watching the more horrible scene in front of me. Shawn, he’s not alone. Zayn and Louis is standing behind them with two security guards.

“Where is who?” Louis asks looking around the room consciously.

“Well…………” I look at the floor before climbing down the desk, “There.” I point at the cockroach which is hanging with the shelf, preparing to fly.

Zayn looks at me confusingly and I flash him a nervous plee, shrugging my shoulders. I pass Shawn a death glare and he informs me that he thought maybe my life’s in danger because of a human. I see as one of the security guards comes forward controlling his laughter and kills the cockroach with a single slap before carrying it’s dead body outside using a dustpan.

“Alright, everyone get back to work and how the hell a cockroach managed to end up in her room? Call the pest control and I don’t need any insects inside my office again.” Zayn tells looking at Shawn and he nods. “And Reen you can have some cold juice or ice cream, your face looks like you just had a ride in roller coaster.”
I nod before the three of them walks away.

I hit my palm against my forehead cursing under my breath. Damn! What just happened! I walk towards the water purifier and fill the plastic cup with cold water. Pouring it down my throat, I lean against the shelf and flinch in fear when the corner of a file brushes my shoulder. Damn now everything is feeling like a cockroach!

I walk towards my chair lazily and play on the songs again. Thank goodness a slow soothing track by The Weekend starts to play. I make myself sit and get busy with the next month’s magazine outline. The model’s face is only put this time so and I’ve to put on the lines so that the gorgeous eyes which is the main theme, shouldn’t be hideous. Choose a warm color for her bronze look to be highlighted.

I tilt my head up suddenly when someone opens the door.

“Can you knock……………………” I cut myself off and don’t get the time to stop give me love by Ed Sheeran playing on when he takes long steps towards me.

My mouth opens and closes for once when Louis stops just in front of my chair, turning me around at him with a jerk to pin me against the soft leather. I blink for once when shoves his coat on the desk and leans forward, resting his hands of the armrests of the chair I‘m still sat on.