Scream Like An Explicit First Timer

A/N: What's the first story you read in wattpad?

“Why is everyone looking at us like we’ve stolen the most expensive chandelier from the hotel?” I whisper looking at Louis when we both walk towards the elevator.

We step inside the elevator and I smile looking at the old couple in the lift with us, getting a disgusting look in return. By the key ring in the old man’s hand, I realize that he’s just beside our room. I poke Louis’ shoulder and whisper him the same question but he doesn’t even look at me in response.

“You wanna say something to me?” I ask looking at the old lady when I found her eyeing me.

She rolls her eyes again and looks away.

How rude! Is she jealous because I’m standing beside Louis like the old lady from plane? Or she considers rolling her eyes rather than blinking unlike normal human being? And What the hell is wrong with the lift? Why it is so slow and why this old couple is not getting out of this lift? I hope nothing happens like the last time, the first day I met Louis and we got stuck for a while inside the lift of his office with the 'Keep silence' sign.

I perform a one second happy penguin dance behind Louis when the freaky old lady gets down on 10th floor, rolling her eyes at me again.

“Now would you tell me why is every……………….”

“Because,” I stop speaking when I find my small figure pressed between the glassed wall of the lift and Louis’ abs.

The veins in my throat passes a frenzy down my stomach when I find both of my hands crossed in his tight grip, pinned on the glass over my head. My lips part in slight nervousness when I watch the tip of his nose has gotten red in anger, his speedy warm breath hitting my face.

“Until 6 am in the morning,” he whispers through his teeth not letting any of us move from our position, “You managed to scream like an explicit first timer when I was actually typing something in a holy distance away from your bed, on the couch.”

I caress my wrists when he leaves my hands, turning around from me, unnecessarily fixing his t-shirt before getting out of the lift.

Rolling my eyes, I follow him to the entrance of the rooftop restaurant. Two guards on the door smiles looking at us and I return the courtesy by a smile because Louis would never. He acts like he has to pay twenty percent extra vat instead if he smiles back.

We walk to a round table in the corner and Louis drags out a chair, undoubtedly for himself like the gentleman he is. I sit across him and take a moment to see the beautiful place.

The whole place holds a calm oceanic theme from my point of view because everything around us is blue, white or green. The most attractive thing of this place is, the roof is neither open, nor fully covered. The roof is made of glass too as its glassed walls. Raindrops falling over these glasses, just by picturing these sight passes a temperate sensation all over my body.

“Add one crema catalana.” Louis’ bold voice snaps me to look at him.

“Huh?” I ask looking at him confusingly.

“Not you, I was telling the waiter to add something for you, it’s a famous desert here.”

“Oh, thanks.” I reply unresponsively and get busy with my mobile.

If my presence is disturbing him in such a level, I’d keep myself numb and expressionless like him.

The table gets full of dishes about which I’ve no idea. I only recognize one food called Tapas which I’ve tasted before. I bet all of these unnamed breakfasts are some uncommon local food or else a foodie like me wouldn’t have failed to spot some internationally recognized spanish food.