Making Love on The Beach

A/N: How do you usually celebrate new year's eve? How you're gonna celebrate this year? Feel free to share/not share.

“And this is how it’s done.”

Zayn shrugs his shoulders as he finishes teaching me how to flip an egg on a frying pan like a pro. I smile and clap at the same time with my lips formed in O, patting his back. He asks me to try it, passing me the pan and an egg. I blow a kiss looking at Fiona who raises up her thumbs looking at me as if I’m going to conquer Jupiter.

I flip the egg and a victorious smile creeps on my lips as it flips perfectly without sticking up with the surface of the pan. But I look above confusingly as the egg doesn’t come back to the pan again.

Hmm.........weird.

I slowly turn around as I feel someone’s presence behind me.

“G…..good morning, Louis!” I try to smile looking at Louis who has an egg perfectly placed above his hair.

I walk fast towards him and shove the egg from his hair, mouthing him a sorry. I see Zayn walks out of the kitchen with Fiona, passing me a wink. I look at Louis again as I see him staring at me. I sigh lightly and cross my arms around his neck, pouting before I peck his lips. I giggle as he rolls his eyes and smirks before kissing my neck.

“Tomorrow will be our last day here. On a side note, you need a shower egghead.” I whisper as he snakes his arms around my waist and plants a kiss the tip of my nose then kisses my cheeks and then wet kisses starts to get planted all over my neck.

“Now you'd smell too and we can have a shower sex if you're not sore anymore from yesterday. And then we’re going on a tiny date to lock our polaroid in Tasmania.” He smirks as my lips turn into a big O.

I literally jump twice in his arms and squeal, pressing my lips on his as he protests with a moan at last when I accidentally cup his cheeks a bit too harshly. I laugh whispering him another sorry before he hangs me over his shoulders and then throws me on the couch before sitting down beside me as we both pant for air.

“Don’t tell the date is a surprise, I need an idea about my wardrobe at least and you're not lowed to buy me any oversized lingerie.” I tell scooting closer to him.

“A minimum fabric on you should be fine as long as we’ve to get out from the hotel,” He dramatically tells widening his eyes at the ceiling, “later, no need for any fabric, literally no fabric.”

“You’re scaring me but I’m not scared, my Louis annoyingly William attractive Tomlinson bitch.” I flatter my eyelashes dramatically as he rolls his eyes.

“Let’s test your courage today, duck face. Be ready to be scared.” He teasingly pouts and then pushes me inside the bathroom and closes the door before I could protest.

//

“Snorkeling?”

“Done.”

“Scuba diving?”

“Done.”

“Parasailing?”

“Done.”

“Lunch on surf board?”

“Done.”

“Sunset wet kiss?”

“Done but the sunrise one is still left.”

“We gotta wait for that one. Making love on the beach?”

“Don………………….wait……………………”where is making lo…………………” I slam my forehead against my palm closing my eyes before smacking Louis’ arm as our laughter fills the air the next moment.

“It’s not in the to-do-list for our date Mr. Tomlinson.” I scoot closer to him and rest my head on his chest as his arms get wrapped around my shoulder later.

It’s not the first time we’re laying down on the cold sand on the beach at night but it's so much different from the last time we did it in Spain. Things were bittersweet between us then but now it’s honeysweet. No fake bitterness, no confusion and no hesitation to be loved and to be in love with this charming persona beside me. I liked him when I was in Spain but I don’t like him now, I love this beautiful man beside me. 

“I have smoked only once today,” Louis sighs looking at the sky full of dim stars as I caress his bicep lightly. “It’s hard Reen, so hard. Now I’m feeling like I’d literally die if I don’t release a few smoke rings from my lips now. Can you hug me tighter and convert my mind somewhere else?”

“I wish I could share your pain.” I squeeze his warm frame in my hug as he buries his head in the crook of my neck. “It’s ok Louis, we’d do it together. I know it’s hard but we can make it easy. You don't have to force yourself to quit remember? Take it slow.”

He sniffles and sits down on the beach. I change my position and sit in front of him as he makes me sit in front of him, dragging me to him by my knees until his face is only inches away from mine. My heart melts down as the suffering get evident on his bloodshot eyes, his pleading eyes full of convinced self-control.

“Believe me I’m trying! I’m trying my best!” He utters shaking his head as my hands reach to cup his cheeks, letting my thumbs caress against his pale cheeks.

“I know you are but Louis don’t you think it’s better if you go to a specialist or……………”

“I already have my specialist with me,” He whispers caressing his thumb against my cheekbones as I look deeply in his greenish blue eyes. “I have what I needed, you.”

“Louis I’m going nowhere, I’m here.” I whisper running my fingers in his hair as he leans his head more on my hand in comfort, closing his eyes and then opening it again as he nods looking at me. “All I’m saying that maybe a specialist can guide you professionally which would make it easier for you.”

“I’ve done this consultation thing before and it’s more painful trust me,” he laughs tiredly looking down as he draws small circles on the sand beside him. “It actually reminded me more about the things I want to forget. Especially when they used to put me in a group conversation where there were girls and boys like me, it used to make me feel like I’m some dangerous victim or something. We all had the same kind of story and we all wanted the same thing, get strong overcoming what ruined us. The feeling was so pathetic, you’ve no idea.”

“Let’s not talk about this, okey?” I tell shaking my head his body weakening slowly with the remembrance of his bad days.

“Let’s go back to our room, I’m so tired! We can come back here before sunrise.” I stand up quickly and fake yawn, sending him indirect signals to call it a night.

“I’ve a horrific past Reen, such a horrific past which is strong enough to make anyone hate me.” I tilt my head down as my heart aches to see the tears streaming down Louis’ face.

"I won't leave you no mat........."

“Even you. I know you’d leave me once you’d know it.”
I keep standing there with my own arms wrapped around myself as the cold breeze by the night sea starts hitting me with his cold words.

I blink once to keep myself in reality as Louis stands up and approaches me. He takes his lips between his teeth before blinking away his tears before leaning closer to me. My lips slightly apart and I close my eyes as he kisses my forehead before whispering the next words against my forehead.

“I molested a girl.”