Wear Your Best Tears

A/N: Apologies for such a long author's note, feel free not to read but please do check out the links attached below.

Felicite Tomlinson was born in August 16, 2000 who was an influential face to millions, over 1.4 million followers in instagram alone. Even as young as 18, she was an aspiring fashion designer & writer, she even decided to work on her own poetry book. She has always been supportive to her family in tears & joy. On March 13 2019, she joined her Mother in heaven leaving the crucial world behind and the reason was cardiac arrest. That's the young woman a lot of us maybe didn't know but we certainly know her as the dear sister of British singer and songwriter Louis Tomlinson. In honour of Fizzy, I've come across two fundraising activities and the links are below. I'd be grateful for any contribution and when I said contribution, I don't mean your financial participation only. If you share it, it'd be nothing less than a financial support.
- https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/louis28
- https://www.gofundme.com/fizzy039s-star-memorial-project

And secondly, trust me when I was crying my eyeballs out after waking up with the news about Fizzy as I can relate to it with my 21 days brother passing away, I was struggling the same time to reach my uncle and their family in New Zealand. I'm glad they're safe but whatever happened that day, is....I don't even know how to describe this crucial activity. I hope every tomorrow is a better day for each of us, nobody deserves death and unhappiness this way. Grieve, it's normal and remember you're loved. x

I walk down the big swirled staircases, hiding all the sleeping pills behind me. Looking around, I leave a satisfactory breathe watching everyone busy, Derick telling something to them. It seems something serious and by the few words which is reaching my ears, I can tell it's about making the house more secure and changing the passwords.

"Reen?"

I curse under my breath as my name slips out from Derick's lips. Thanking myself for wearing sweatpants, I shove the bottles of sleeping pill inside my pocket and turn around. Passing a small hi to Derick I try to walk away but he gestures me to come to him.

"Do you need something?" He tells making me sit on his thigh, caressing my back lightly.

"I erm...........it's so hot so I wanted to make fruit cocktail for everyone." I tell giving him my best adorable look.

"Mariah can make it..................."

"No!" I cut him off and cup his cheeks as I realize my voice came out more like a fear than objection. "I want to make, for everyone. Remember the summers we used to have cocktail parties, I want to feel these vibes again as I'm with you now, after such a long time."

Derick looks at me confusingly for a few seconds before kissing the back of both of my palms.

"Double shots for me and a few grapes from morning is still on the counter if you want to use them." He tells messing up my hair which I could consider cute if he was a normal guy.

"I'd prefer some alcohol instead to call it a night." I whisper making my voice as seductive as possible as I caress my index finger against his cheek, all the way down his jawline.

"Bloody period." Derick rolls his eyes as I smirk and I make myself stand up from his lap before the people standing around us get more embarrassed.

Winking at Derick I announce I don't want any disturbance inside the kitchen and Derick assures me that nobody would. Before entering the kitchen I take a couple bottles of vodka from the bar, placing them on the counter as I enter inside. Putting extra doses of sleeping pills in each of the glasses, I pour the cocktail quickly in them. When the pills are fully diluted, I carefully take a tiny sip to test if it tastes too bitter or odd for the pills or not but it's doesn't.