Stop Me From Loving You

A/N: This might be the longest I took to update and I'm extremely sorry for that. My finals are knocking on the door and some other things are being unbearably unsteady. Lemme know how I can make it up to you please!

“Ma’am your iced tea?” The guy with attractive Australian accent passes me my drink as Ellie takes her own.

I mouth him a thank
you and he walks inside the wooden hut. There’s something different about this calm beach in Tasmania we’ve been since the past two days because of Niall and Ellie’s wedding. Niall is obsessed with Australia and the result is his dream of getting wedded here. I’ve been to some common places in Australia before when I was in high school but this time it’s something different because I’m with Louis, as well as Fiona.

“He’s trying so hard to gain Fiona’s heart, so cute. I hope Niall is also like that, I’m not sure about my foodie guy.” Ellie tells looking at the direction where Fiona and Louis are trying to build a sandcastle which is almost built.

The man who literally rules the whole world just with a single move of his finger, is offering both of his hands to a toddler, just to have a place in her small world. The first impression Fiona had have about Louis, is so hard to fade fo but I’m glad their relationship has developed a far better. It isn’t like she doesn’t like Louis. The fact is she doesn’t like Louis with me because of the fear of losing me.

“All he’s doing is to win Fiona’s heart, no attention for me.” I pout circling my finger around the glass in front of me. "And Niall would make the best dad, don't you blame my brother from another mother like that lady!"

“Louis knows your heart already belongs to him Reen.” Ellie whispers squeezing my hand and I smile looking at her, blushing when I find Louis waving his hands at me.

I take a moment to appreciate his appearance. His pale torso is fully exposed to the sun which ended up giving him a hot flushed tone. Just a pair of off white pants on him which can be considered as shorts, is thankfully helping me from turning on more for this hot mess.

“Sometimes I feel really confused Ellie.” I sigh keeping the smile on my face. “We haven’t interacted with each other in a good way that much. Like every time we’re quarreling or something like that. About dating, still we haven’t scheduled a proper date. We both are always busy.”

“Still you find time for each other, not everyone can do that. Well being honest, I can’t trust Louis when it comes to anything about relationship. I mean he’s a good businessman but I don’t know, especially when you guys are like the two different poles of a magnet! I can’t tell how much of a good businessman he would be when it comes to dealing love. I was actually shipping you and your boss, Zayn so hard. I’m sorry!” Ellie bursts into laughter keeping her hand on her stomach as I roll my eyes, chuckling.

“Oh damn Ellie! You’re such a dork! Zayn might be the hot big brother I always wanted!” I nod my head looking down.

“Hey calm down woman! You'd pop the baby out if you laugh like that!”

I turn around as I hear Niall’s voice behind us. My face lights up watching the person beside him, already grinning out his dimples looking at me. His blue Hawaiian shirt is wide open revealing the white t-shirt underneath it. He has used a sunglass to swipe away all the curls back from his forehead.

Harry, haven’t seen my signature best friend for a long time.

“And where’s my burger Mr Niall James Horan?” Ellie ask narrowing her eyes at Niall, pursing her lips as she stands up keeping her hands on her hips.