Don't Wear Little Black Dress

Quesoftheday: Which one do you prefer, a well written (strong word choice, professional detailed description of simple things) story with an average plot or an averagely written story with a unique plot? Why?

"Excuse me Louis, excuse me Mr. Robertson." I manage to pull out a gentle smile, interrupting the old man in front of us talking some business shit to us, which is going over my head, beside my whole body, reaching me nowhere.

Dinner party? Why do they call it a dinner party which looks like a hive full of black and yellow striped bees who's competing against each other hideously? I look around and sigh deeply watching the crafty people around me. What do they think they become when they wear some shimmering black dress under the yellow lights of this golden hall with red curtains?

I walk past the silent crowd and stretch out a breath of satisfaction watching the female signed red door.

"The hell I'm one of the twins! Why God has to had a scarcity of finding a unique face while making me!" I yell looking up at the ceiling after realizing I'm the only person inside the washroom.

I run my fingers in my hair to loosen the tight bun in my head, heaving them over my shoulders. I take out the phone from my purse, planning to call Oren. I'd ask her that why she didn't mention for once that this job is similar to practice hell in earth. I instantly press the red button just after dialing the number, realizing she's in the hospital. I tuck my hair up from my face and look at my reflection.

Why I'm feeling so extra ugly today? Why I'm feeling like I'm worth nothing compared to all these eye catching beauties with hot red lipsticks around Louis?

Around Louis, why these words sent an unknown shivering down my spine which had turned my hands into fists beside the sink?

Why I always ask myself so may questions without answers?

I decide to spend some time on liquors to calm myself down instead of messing with my frustration inside the washroom. Not wasting time for tying my hair again, I walk out of the washroom and head towards the big bar in the middle of the hall. At least I can take the advantage of this fancy place by drinking.

"Can I have whiskey please?" I tiredly tell looking at the barman and he nods.

I take the oversized glass in my hand and burn my throat with it by taking my first sip.

"Don't drink too much, I ended up in waking up with my assistant on top of me on my first international conference dinner party." I choke in my drink badly and look at the person beside me controlling my coughs.

Damn I've Whiskey inside my nose!

"I know it's boring, I did the same thing. But fortunately it went well. She's my fiancee now. Who knows same things may happen to you as well." The man in grey suit smiles passing me a tissue as I mouth him thanks.

"Nice to meet you Mr.............?" I smile taking the glass near my lips again.

"Mr. Horan, Niall Horan, CEO of Hellie. Now forget all I've said and just remember I can be called Niall." He stretches out his hand and we both shake hands in a formal way." I know who you're, everyone knows." He chuckles rolling the silver watch around his wrist.

"Everyone knows? Well that kinda sounded notorious?" I widen my eyes in confusion looking at the blonde gentleman.

"That you're the assistant of the most impossible and the same time attractive human being. I won't criticize my best friend though. He can be the best and the worst person I'd ever meet in my life at the same time." He laughs while ordering a drink for himself.