I've a Boyfriend

A/N: So just to confirm my answer for the last "questionoftheday", I'm totally comfortable writing smut but I just choose not to write it. It was nice to know all your opinions and thanks infinity for all the support so far.

Quesoftheday: If you could choose only one country/place to visit before you die, which one would you choose and why?

“Fuck.”

Hearing the raspy whisper I turn around to see Louis standing in front of me with his shirt wide open, his toned torso making a hormonal breakdown inside my body. How he managed to swing this sweatpants loosely around his waist in a short span of time?

I feel the sudden weak feeling growing on my knees watching his lips pressed in a thin line, his gaze towards me with his widened eyes which are slightly hiding behind his soaked dark brown hair.

A distress, a congenial distress is what I’m smelling right now.

Every inch of my strength starts to melt away with Louis’ each steps towards me. My whole frame goes numb when he walks fast towards me and pins me against the big mirror covering the whole wall behind me. Both of my wrists get curled in his one grip over my lower back when the other one is placed by my side.
He looks at my lips before looking at my eyes with his merciless one, piercing every piece of my ferocity into the tiniest pieces.

“I've warned you once, don’t wear little black dresses in front of me again. It may be hazardous for both of us.” He whispers taking my full face in one of his hands, caressing his thumb gently against the cold skin of my left cheek.

A calm flare of intensity runs down my throat before my lips apart to utter something. He has put me in a frenzy, a deep and dark one which is turning on the wilderness inside me.

“You’re the one who sent me dress………………..”

“Ssshhhhh………….” He cuts me off by putting his index finger on my lips, looking at them seductively.

“You’re a path full of deathtrap Miss Glena.” That’s the last bunch of words comes from his thin lips as whisper before he takes my lips in his harshly.

I need to stop him but I don’t want to stop him. It’s one of those enchanting presents which forces you to forget about the aftermath in future. When your mind and heart can’t cooperate with your helpless body. I know what to do but I don’t want to do what I need to do.

He leaves my hands free from his grip and I take the chance to pull him closer to me by his neck when his harsh hands make me to wrap my legs around his waist. A soft moan from my lips breaks the silence around us when he squeezes my thighs bitterly with his unpitying hands.

“Are you sure?” He takes a moment to ask in a high pitched voice, gazing into my eyes, leaning his forehead against mine as he smirks.

“No but yes.” I whimper during my heavy pant, looking at him biting my shaky bottom lip as they turn into a bigger smirk afterwards.

“Good.” He breathes out with a chuckle. “Because I’m sure of nothing when I'm around you.” He whispers before crashing our lips again, leading both of us to the bed.

//

I curse under my breath closing my eyes when all the memories from last night starts to play inside my head like the haunting flashback of a ghost story watching the fabrics lying on the floor.

I bury my head in my arms sitting up on the bed beside a fully naked Louis, who’s lying down on his stomach, his back with marks from my ruthless hand in front of me.