To begin with...

To err is human and as long as I have the little red organ beating inside the left side of my chest, I'll be considered as a human being, well logically. So it'll be better if you tell me if you find any mistakes in this work (spelling, grammatical or any kind) through messages or comments and help me to fix them.

Don't prove your inhumanity by copying my work. This work can only be found in wattpad. So it'll be so kind of you if you'll inform me in case you find it somewhere else.

The characters mentioned here only represents their name and physical characteristics. So don't try to compare any real event or the person with the story plot or scenes.

Any open constructive criticism is highly appreciated.

If anything of this work matches with any work from other people, I'll be grateful to meet the person whose way of thinking matches with mine. Because I like to use my own brain and I definitely have followed the same path while writing this.

Don't expect something professional from this infamous, unprofessional writer but you might expect something exceptional.

Help this work to be discovered by vote, comments and share.

You're welcome cordially to check my another (completed) Harry Styles fanfiction FIREFLAKES. IF YOU'VE ALREADY READ IT, WELCOME TO A NEW JOURNEY, FLAKER, SUIT YOURSELF, NAME YOURSELF for BITTERCOATED.

This story contains curses and mature conversations. ( No smuts or detailed scenes, sorry if you were expecting). And I suggest you not to read it if you're not comfortable with complex plots.

ENJOY YOUR RIDE. ALL THE PUREST LOVE AND WARMEST HUGS.

AIMH
Z.