Tempting In a Cold Friday

Quesoftheday: What's your usual/favourite coffee order?

The shivering cold air hitting my feet wakes me up as I open my eyes slowly, trying to curl up my toes to cover them under the blanket. I frown closing my eyes and open it again as the realization of me having office today hits me. Opening my eyes properly this time, I sit up on the bed immediately comprehending that I'm not in my room. Oh shit I'm in Louis' room and he's not here. The good thing is I'm wearing whatever I was wearing yesterday night and the better thing is I remember we just cuddled and slept away talking about aliens. Well drunk Louis is the cutest thing anyone would dream about in life.

"Morning."

I turn my gaze to the direction the raspy morning voice came from, removing the blanket from me. I try to remember the last time I woke up and almost had a panic attack but not a single memory crosses my mind. So he just gave me my first morning panic attack in life just by walking inside the bedroom with his sweaty appearance after jogging. Obviously jogging, he doesn't go to gym as per as my noted memory from Spain.

Louis looks at me pressing the white towel against his glowing stubbles before pulling out the headband off of his hair, throwing it into the laundry basket beside.

"Good morning Louis." I somehow utter and manage to climb down the bed, stretching out my hands and yawning at the same time to calm down the cozy feeling inside me.

"You can have shower here, I'd meet you at the breakfast table in half an hour." His bold words comes out of his thin lips before he leaves the room.

I take a moment to match up the guy who just left the room with the guy who he was yesterday. The feeling of failing to understand him from time to time makes me a bit upset but I remind myself that it's not the first time I'm failing to understand him. For him, I'm an impossible thing and for me, He's a hard thing to understand. So somehow we both manage to make it an equal partnership when it comes to our inabilities.

Pissing myself off, I realize that I don't have any proper dress to change into to go to my office. Being confused of what to do, I climb downstairs and see Louis doing something inside the kitchen. Tiptoeing, I step closer as I regret for stepping this closer to this man again.

He's wearing a black button up shirt which is not tucked in his off white pants, the full sleeves are rolled down his elbows. I silently giggle as I hear him singing along with a song I've never heard of. Is it me imagining peculiar or he really did sway his bums twice while spreading the butter on his toasted bread?

"Don't you think you should keep a video so that you can tease the kitchen dancer later?"

I turn around uneasily when Johannah's whisper reaches my ears. I smile back and we both share a victorious stare as she succeeds to make a boomerang of Louis swaying his bum. This time we both burst in laughter as Johannah replays the video in her instagram draft.

"What? You two finally found an old guy to spend your life with but unfortunately it's the same guy?" Louis makes both of us to look at each other and then we both look at him with our arms crossed over our chests.

"I didn't know you consider yourself so old Louis." Johannah rolls her eyes before pulling a smirk over her lips. "Now we know what happens when you're alone in the kitchen so don't try to offend us with your words sweetheart."

Louis rolls his eyes as Johannah walks towards him and messes up his hair, fixing his fringe immediately as I giggle looking at him. I stop giggling when he passes me a death glare, rising up his eyebrow at me in a not so funny way. I surrender my hands and walk towards Johannah to ensure my safe zone.