You're Lesbian

Quesoftheday: Choose another name for the story! ;-)

As Mariah closes the door behind me telling that Fiona is with her family now, I sit on the edge of the bed and leave a satisfactory breathe. Tears start to brim down my face again as lots of memories with the important people in my life start to clot my mind. Louis, Oren, my parents, Harry, Liam, Bebe, and Derick, the Derick I used to know.

Maybe now I hate him for what he has done to me and still doing to me but I was the girl who was so drunk in him and those were some good days. How we would save money together to go to Jonas Brothers concerts. I still remember he bought me a hoodie from their merch with his first part time job payment. We used to be cute but somehow the people around us ruined it by creating jealousy in Derick's head. And that's what ended everything between us and nothing can fix it, neither do I want to.

"You fucking thought you could fool me!"

Before I could look up at the person, his hard palm is pressed against my cheek as I fall down on the floor. Pressing my palm over the burning place, I look above to make an eye contact but he makes it easier for me by making me look at him, pressing my chin between two of his fingers.

"Listen," I groan in pain as the pressure of his fingers around my chin gets stronger and his other hand shoves away the hair from my side harshly. "I'm not going to be fooled anymore Miss Reen soon to be Richards. Do you know how you are going to repay for all your damages from a while ago?"

I look at him confusingly as he sits in front of me on his knees, not moving his abusive hand from me. I see him taking out a small pocket knife from his hand and my breathing gets uneven. I keep my eyes on the knife as he clicks on the side and a sharp knife comes out.

"Ask me!" He yells over my face causing me to cry louder. "Beg to me princess cmon!" He yells pulling my hair.

"Derick you're hurting me." I cry out in pain as he scratches the knife against my inner thighs, keeping them apart using his knees. "Derick please stop!" My sobs only makes him laugh as I see blood coming out from there.

"Yeah?" he coos as he detaches the knife at last. "Do you know what would hurt less? If it was my lips instead of this knife. Now you choose, which one you want?"

Wasting no time, I pick myself up from the floor as he stands up. He walks to his closet and I take the opportunity to run but only end up in screaming harder as he pulls me back by twisting my hands behind me. He makes me stand between his legs and ties up my hands using something I assume made of metal as I find it so cold against my skin.

"Derick please....................." I fall down on my knees as he stands in front of me.

"Let you make it up for me?" He tells as he slightly bends down so that he can caress my shoulders. "I'd love to babe but tonight is yours. I'd make it up for you for all the years you've missed me. I'd return you all the favour you regret when Oren was under me instead of you that night and nobody can stop that." He chuckles as he picks me up from the floor, throwing me over his shoulders.

I keep screaming and hitting him but no use. He throws me on the middle of the bed as it bounces, immediately blocking my way. I try to do anything to shove him away but he's too strong for me.

"Even if you burst out your lungs shouting and screaming, none gonna help you little slut. This room has soundproof walls, don't you think I remember how loud you used to scream my name every time I was inside you?"

My legs restlessly moves under his torso as he hums some song while taking of my top. He moves slightly as he takes off his own, leaving himself only in his boxers.