But I Can't Cook Too

A/N: To read this last chapter of the story, you'd need a lot of patience cause I needed to wrap up lot of things and squeeze it in one chapter!

I slowly open my eyes feeling something warm on my forehead. A big smile creeps on my face as I realise Harry is trying to wake me up by his melodious voice. It takes me some time to remind myself that we're flying to London from Vienna by Harry's private jet.

"You need to take your medicine." Harry tells as I slowly move my legs and notice that harry has put socks on my feet. What a gentleman.

But wait they are Louis' socks?

Yeah I know people can have the same brand socks but only Louis draws those cross eyed smiley faces on everything he owns.

"Yeah it's Louis', found in Fiona's bag so thought you'd like a specific kind of warmth." Harry answers my thoughts before I could raise my head and ask him.

It took me two days to get the permission to leave the hospital because I had a bad infection in the injury between my thighs. The information slipped from Liam's lips still sends shiver in my whole body that the first three letters of Derick's name was actually shaped on the cut. Geez psycho can have his own movie!

I swallow the tablets one by one from Harry's hands while Fiona walks slowly towards me, sitting on the armrest carefully. She is really scared after witnessing everything since the past few days and I'm trying hard to remove the guilt she's feeling for trusting Derick as a good guy in spite of me warning her. She's too immature to go through whatever she was put into and the thought is killing me inside.

"You guys have suffered a lot because of me, I.........................."

"Reen!" Harry cuts me off with an eye roll before telling one of his guards to take Fiona to her chair, "Please don't be dramatic. Everything would be fine and nobody would suffer anymore. You and Louis both are recovering. Fiona, Oren and everyone is safe! Just don't ever think like that."

"I know but...................." I sigh looking down because Harry look at me raising his eyebrows. "Ok fine. I can't wait to meet Louis."

"And you don't have to wait so much." Harry stands up placing a kiss on the top of my hair. "Fiona eat your broccoli or no biscuits with your tea." Harry tells looking at Fiona and a smile creeps in my lips when he turns around to tell me, "Like father, like daughter, the anti-broccoli squad."

I find a letter beside me which is from Mariah. She'd move to France with her brother and planning to start afresh with a nursing course as the letter states. She wrote down her email at the end, mentioning that she needs me as the mean but soft sister she never had.

"We're about to land mommy! We're about to land! Fiona miss Bubbah, Louis, Oren, Sid, Olaf, Bebe, Lime, Zee.................and Fiona is sleepy mommy." She yawns after she's almost done with her mini train of names.

"I know you're tired, you can sleep with bubbah soon hmm?" I hug her and she hugs me back.

Once we land safely, I look outside the window and a mixed emotion pools up inside my whole body when I see him. He's wearing an off white sweat shirt and navy blue skinny jeans, his left hand has some plaster on until his wrist and a band aid on the side of his neck. A fade blue denim jacket is hanging on his left hand and I notice the weakness on his face even from so far away.

Forgetting all the pain which was making it harder for me to feel anything down my leg, I rush down the staircase and stop for a while when Louis eyes meet mine. I saw him almost running closer to me, in the same pace or maybe even faster than me. I stop once I'm in front of him and try to manage my uneven breathing.