I Belong To Louis

A/N: First of all I'm extremely sorry to update after 84 years as I was screwing up two international level exams which will play one of the biggest role in my further studies. Still rushing for some documents and all but I miss y'all af trust me. Please accept my love from each cell of my body.

"She's my sister, the person I love the most, Fiona is her child. Don't be scared Harry, she won't even let me go near anything harmful, let alone harming me. I don't know why her mind is just a bit scattered momentarily which could be fixed by a chat with me, that's all." I lie to myself more than I do to Harry as he sways me in his hug, Louis standing beside me.

"Don't tell anyone else about it, anyone." Louis tells looking at Harry as he nods before patting Louis' shoulders lightly.

As Louis and I both walk to his car, he presses his lips on mine with an unsaid 'take care' message before we apart. I suit myself on the driving seat of the car and Louis gets in another car behind. As I put the key of ignition, my whole body covers with goosebumps when I'm reminded about the nightmare again.

Shaking my head with closed eyes, I start driving and notice Louis' car still not moving, just as we've planned. Louis will take another way to reach the same place and will keep observing everything keeping a hidden distance. Somehow we both came to the realisation that whatever Oren has instructed me yesterday night, wouldn't bring something good. Instead, we'd add some of our plans quietly. Louis has his whole defence team ready and I believe in my sister, I believe we won't need any of them. Don't I?

I let the warm sunray hit my cold nerves by opening the window beside me fully, letting my hair hit my back as the wild wind tries to keep its pace with the speed of the car.

My mother always says that life keeps playing with us by shuffling us between sadness and happiness because or else, we'd get bored with constant happiness or sadness. That's why I always try to find glee in blues so that blues would even get tired of me and leave me alone.

A sudden phone call pulls me out of my thought and makes me to look at it on the seat beside me.

"Oren?" I whisper to myself and then stop the car because this call needs to be received.

"I told you to come alone Reen, not with that pretty boyfriend of yours. Change your direction and meet me in the Kiara Valley now. If I see anything unlike, I'd like to break the mutuality I swear. You're tracked like you don't even have any idea about Reen, don't try to act insanely cunning I swear. Don't make me to regret you for not obeying me later. I'm your sister and just listen to me for once for Fiona's sake."

Before I could even utter a word, the phone beeping tells me that the one way conversation has ended. I lean my head on the steering not bothering about the hair falling down loosely by my side. Oren's voice was like I've never heard before which honestly alarmed me. Her voice was so angry and rushed.

What's wrong with her? What does she exactly want from me?

Rather than wasting my time to answer the questions by myself, I gear myself up and put Kiara Valley in the GPS. Twenty minutes' drive from here but I can make it shorter in this almost empty highway. My left hand reaches my phone several times to notify Louis about my direction but my constant fear pulls my hand on my lap everytime.

Don't make me to regret you for not obeying me later.

No I can't do this. If I were tracked a while ago, every possible way I can be tracked even now.

I feel the corner of my eyes getting heavy as some memories with Oren starts to play with my mind. We always had that exceptional bond between us, best friends, sisters and soulmates at the same time. Then why everything happening right now is pushing me to create disbelief towards her? No, I trust her and not trusting her is the last thing in the world I'd do.