We Need One Room Only, Not Two

A/N: Hey thanks infinittyyy for all the previous support, you guys are siiicckkk! FROM NOW ON, A FEW CHAPTERS WOULD HAVE SOME REFERENCES FROM SPAIN. AS I HAVEN'T BEEN THERE YET, ALL THE INFORMATIONS ARE COLLECTED FROM GOOGLE AND A FEW FROM RIP_Peace. I'D LOVE SOME VALID HELP IF THERE'S ANY WRONG INFORMATION PLEASE, I DON'T WANT TO PASS Y'ALL WRONG INFO DUH!

Quesoftheday: Favourite season? Why?

"It was really a bad idea to agree with you that you'd be the CEO of this journey." Louis scoffs after looking away from the old lady beside him.

I bite my lips to control my laughter when the old lady tells him again to move his hands from the armrest they're sharing and he does so after rolling his eyes. I decided to fly him by an airplane instead of his private jet plane this time.

"You told me no business in this trip." I pout blinking at him and he sighs.

"Sorry but do you want me to detach my hand from my shoulder and put it in the bunker above, love? My hands are on my lap now." Louis tells tiredly looking at the old lady on her right side and then leans closer to me when she tells Louis the same thing again.

"You wanna exchange seats with me?" I whisper laughing when he leans so close that his breath touches below my jawline, causing me to shiver for a second.

"That would be a massive favour." Before I stand up he's already standing in front of me. I chuckle lightly and sit in the middle of the old lady and Louis.

"Your boyfriend's hands are full of tattoos and it's giving me itches." The old lady whispers in my ear leaning closer, making me to look at her raising my eyebrows.

"This attractive tattoos wouldn't have given you itches if you were from my age, granny." I coo looking at her and she surprises me by a sly smirk.

"Age doesn't matter, choose love." She whispers again, making my already popped up eyes to pop up more like lion trademark cartoons.

"Matters when he's mine." I smile sarcastically looking at her for a moment and changing it into a serious expression the next time, raising my eyebrows.

She makes a face looking at me and then walks towards the toilet.

"What you two were talking about? I saw something scary there." Louis asks as soon as she's out of sight.

"About our similarity in crushes." I chuckle, fastening my seat belt.

"What?" Louis asks smiling, trying to hide the surprise in his face.

"It's a girly talk, don't bring your nose, Louis." I pout before plugging the headphones in my ears.

//

"Louis we're almost here." I whisper softly in his ears but he doesn't move.

I have been enjoying this beautiful sight of this sweet creature since the past two hours. I haven't move a little since the time I have found his sleepy head on my shoulders for, his face covered with the red beanie which he was wearing a while ago. His arms crossed over his chest like he's holding a baby or teddy bear.

I'm slowly but intensely getting attracted to this talking statue but it shouldn't happen. Oren has a boyfriend and I clearly remember she doesn't like Louis either; Not as much as I do, well used to do.

I'm just a momentary part in his life and it's gonna end soon.

"Louis we're here." I jerk him by his shoulder lightly this time and stop when small crinkles appear by his eyes. His eyeballs move inside his closed eyes before he looks at me with widened eyes.