Smell Like Rotten Pancakes

Quesoftheday: What type of unrealistic ending in a story annoys you and why?

“Are you sure we’re doing this, again?” Louis whispers looking at me, his face only a couple of inches from me when I nod rolling my eyes.

I look at him biting my bottom lip while tearing up the golden packet using my teeth. He nods which encourages me to proceed further. I’ve tried to do this several times but never succeeded and Louis has taken the vow to be the reason behind my first time.

“I can’t!” I frown and cross my arms above my chest, still sitting on the couch crossing my legs beside Louis.

“I just asked you to eat a single stick instead of biting on a double stick kitkat and you’re making a big deal of it.” He chuckles looking around all the red and silver packets lying around us.

I bite on the two finger kitkat bar and moan lightly when the chocolate brushes my mouth. I open one eye to look at Louis and burst in laughter when I see him already smirking looking at me. I nudge his shoulders and offer him the half eaten kitkat in my hand. He takes it and shoves it inside my mouth rolling his eyes.

Today is Sunday so Louis decided to bring me to his place to watch some movies or play games. I wasn’t surprised when I discovered an actual red room beside his room. But I was surprised when I saw the room is full of PlayStation and whatever gaming equipment are present in the world.
It’s been a while, I’ve been friends with this annoyingly attractive bitch……………well boy.

The most unique part of our friendship is we quarrel more than we talk and the quarrel is very silent. Like rolling eyes at each other countless times and sit keeping a way lot distance. I was afraid that I was falling for him but I succeeded to control myself when I heard he’s loved by……………..Oren.

He said that he doesn’t have a problem with going on a date with Oren when I told him that Oren likes him. Now this big guy needs help from the fellow sister of the girl because we both know how 'good' he's in approaching girls.

I won’t hesitate to reveal the fact to my mind that some tears did roll down my eyes the night Oren confessed her love for Louis. I did have something for him inside my heart, not love but I genuinely had something which I should bury down for the sake of Oren who would’ve done the exact same thing if she was in my place, I know.

“So when you’re going to ask Oren for the dinner date you’ve been planning? She’s not a foodie like me so now give me some hundred dollar notes for saving your money.” I throw away the empty chocolate packets inside the trash and walk towards the kitchen.

What? Chocolates can’t replace dinner and I’m very careful about maintaining time when it comes to my meal. No matter how full my tummy is, I’ll eat when my eyes are hungry.

“I was thinking about a movie………………………….”

“Oh don’t even think about it!” I turn around with a thud causing him to flinch a bit. “She doesn’t like to watch movies unless it’s based on some ancient Greek mythology.”

I remember once she slept away beside me when I was watching Infinity war at a weekend. I mentally giggle reminding myself that I was the one who slept away just before an explicit scene of fifty shaded of grey. But my mental giggles fade away when I remember what happened on the exact same night.

“Oh then only dinner.” He wiggles his eyebrows while walking towards the kitchen.

“When’s Johanna coming back from her friend's wedding?” I ask following him inside the kitchen, jumping on the counter and sitting on it.