My Cruelty Surprises Me

Quesoftheday: So I want you to suggest me some tea and coffee you like or think it's unique and I'd try them if I haven't tried, like not "that's the tea sis" tea, actual drinking tea or coffee like chamomile tea, espresso etc. A little description about the beverage would be much appreciated!

"Zayn do you remember the exact time you went for coffee?" I sigh looking at the desktop screen in front of me.

It has been a few minutes the manager informed us that we can take a look at the CCTV footage and all I'm looking at is some of Niall's relatives or friends coming inside or going outside, no sign of Fiona or any face I don't recognise. It's not possible to see the faces clearly because of the position of the camera but at least I can understand. I keep my eyes straight on the footage, feeling Harry squeezing my hand lightly as he stands between me and Louis.

"It was exactly five o'clock because that's the time I received a call from Shawn. Never thought a whole living human would disappear from inside a secured resort full of known people." Zayn tells caressing his index finger down his chin, followed by a gasp.

"Stop here stop stop!" I heard Louis snaps all of a sudden as the operator stops the video quickly. "Rewind a few seconds back from here."

The guy does as he's told to do and then he pauses the video again at the exact time Louis tells him to. My eyes widen as I scoot closer to take a better view and trying to decode what I'm watching right now.

"15:02, that's the time you were with me Reen, far away from the resort." Louis almost whispers as I swallow the lump growing inside my throat. "But the CCTV is showing something else."

He's right, we went outside the resort in the morning and we didn't even step any closer to the area before we found out about Fiona. But the footage in front of me is clearly showing that I'm walking outside with Fiona, wearing the same bikini I was wearing while I was with Louis. Fiona has her Bubbah in her other hand while she's grabbing my hand with the other.

"This is me but how's this possible?" I tuck my hair up as the hallucination starts to kill me inside. "Maybe the time is wrong but I don't remember taking Fiona out today. How can............"

"Reen call Oren." I look at Louis as soon as his words reaches my ears. "Reen don't waste your time, you know better than me how you can be at two place in one time."

"Just call her Reen, maybe Fiona is with her aunt, we don't have to worry then." Niall tells from behind as I look down.

I stand up from the chair and reach my phone to dial her number. Niall is right, maybe Fiona is just safe with Oren and Oren somehow couldn't manage to inform me about taking Fiona with her because my phone was in my room. Maybe she just wanted to surprise me with her sudden arrival.

Why her phone is switched off?

Maybe she's in a meeting.

Or her phone ran out of battery.

Or she's just sleeping.

Failing to reach her, I dial mum's number as I take a look at a tensed Louis pecking his nails.

"Hello............"

"Hello mum where's Oren?" I ask cutting her off as soon as the phone is picked up.

"Reen it's you!" She exclaims in happiness. "She has been out of London since yesterday for a meeting in Seattle, said that her boss, I mean Louis would go there directly. Maybe she's too busy that's why she hasn't contacted me yet. Why dear?"

My heart drops down as mum passes me the information of Oren's whereabouts. I turn around and look at Louis who looks back at me confusingly.

"Do you have any meeting to attend in Seattle recently?" I ask Louis with a low voice pressing my palm against the mouthpiece of the phone.