I Found It in You

A/N: What's your favourite quick to do everyday food?

As I discover myself alone in the dark narrow hallway, my heart beat even starts to sound bloodcurdling to me. I know Louis is outside but now I think it was not a good idea to enter this creepy place Oren has told me to alone. But I know, whatever happens, Louis is here, my saviour is here.

Taking slow steps, I try to approach the ray of light visible some feet away from me but the more steps I take, the more it fades. The walls don't have any pcture or mirror hanging on, the whole place is screaming lifelessness.

Why has Oren told me to meet her in this deadly place? Where's Fiona? Are they even here? I keep moving as I keep satisfying myself with some answers which might calm down my anxiety but I fail.

"Oren? Fiona? Oren where are you?" I yell as I find myself in a big hall full of spider nets here and there, slightly less darker than the hallway because of the fade chandelier hanging above my head.

"Oren where the hell are you and why............................"

I'm cut off as my breath hitches suddenly when I feel a sharp thing against my lower back, a moment after I feel the sharp thing twisting inside me before being dug deeper. A momentary scream leaves my lips due to enormous pain. Still being unable to breathe, I Look down at my stomach and realize it's something sharp which has managed all across its way to my stomach entering through my lower back. A whimper leaves my lips as I try to stop the blood flow, dripping heavily down my legs to cover my feet. Before I could turn around and see the person, the person is already standing in front of me.

"O...Oren, L.........Louis?" I force myself to keep standing on my feet as the pain starts hitting me hard, everything inside my stomach feels burning as the blood keeps pouring down.

"All we needed is a family but you were the one who was here only to ruin everything, look how happy we're now? We'd be happier when we'd see our enemy bleeding to death right in front of us." Louis utters as he hugs Oren by her side an makes Fiona stand just in front of them.

"Louis what is happen..................?"

"Oh c'mon Reen you're not that dumb and it's not something about business, my bloody twin." I flinch as Oren cuts me off and moves near me. "I love Louis, Louis loves me and Fiona, Fiona was craving for a dad which is fortunately Louis and look how perfectly God has reunited us." She circles around me crossing her arms over her chest and I don't even have the strength left to stop her from playing with my hair. "You played with Louis' feelings and that's how he decided to take the revenge Reen, as simple as that. He has always loved me b-a-b-y  s-i-s! Goodbye."

"Wait................." I fall down on my knees as the whole world around me starts get darker, Oren walking away with Louis and Fiona as she leaves a kiss on my temple.

"L...............Louis," I try to grab something near me and stand up but I find nothing. "Give my..............my Fiona back to.............to m-me." I feel tears brimming down this time before my eyes are completely closed.

With every piece of strength left in my body, I try to flatter my eyes open for the last time using all my will power and I succeed. Screaming Louis' name, I sit up looking around.

"Hey what happened Reen?" I look at the direction the voice has come from and find Louis looking at me anxiously.

"I.............I............." I stutter and at the same time I look around myself before looking at my stomach, no blood. I'm sitting on a bed, not lying on a cold floor of a hall.

"Louis I just had a nightmare and I was k-killed by....................a knife was inside me, twisted and it hurts and Fiona................." I'm cut off by myself as I break down in tears.

More tears start falling down on Louis' shoulders as he hugs me tightly and lifts me up to make me sit on his lap. I feel him placing gentle kisses on my hair and caressing my back while his other hands rest on the back of my neck, his thumb caressing my tensed skin there gently. I push myself more to his chest denying the fact that how much soaked it already is due to my tears.

I hear him sighing sympathetically and pulling me closer, uttering that there's not any place left between us now so that he can pull me closer. I smile lightly looking at him as he smiles back and pecks my lips, before pinching my cheeks softly as I get my head back to his chest.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asks lifting my face up by my chin.

"No because you were in it and you did something I can't even dream about." I look down as I get down from him slowly, covering my shivering legs with the blanket.

"But you already have dreamt about it," He chuckles before interlacing his fingers with mine not looking at me. "Did I leave you or something? We broke up?"

"No it'd have been better then, genuinely compared to what you did in my dreams." I half smile as he lets me nuzzle my head on his shoulder. "Let's talk about it later, can we stay just like this till we fall asleep?"

"As you wish my queen!" He tells before gently kissing my temple as he takes a bit longer to detach his lips from my temple.

"I' wanna ask you something insane." I'm the one to break the silence after a few minutes and Louis just replies with a nod without wasting a moment, his eyes still closed, his one arm securely wrapping me and the other one on his stomach where our fingers are interlocked.

"Are you still angry about the thing that you got played by me during the international conference? I mean hiding the identity and all that? Have you ever thought about................?"

"Reen," Louis cuts me off by squeezing my hand softly, "I'm that person who always try to find a reason behind everything because everything happens for something better. Yeah I was maybe a bit pissed off when I got to know that you were not the one I thought you were but I weren't angry at all. Why would I be angry on what didn't cause me any harm? I found you, I found my true self in-between of lie and I found it in you, nothing else matters."

"What if a serious situation or something that you've always wanted, makes you to........to leave me?" I ask keeping my gaze on him as his eyes flatter open once I'm finished with my question.

"Death can do that, yeah death surely can Reen." He sighs followed by a forceful chuckle and by his face, I realize how much annoying my question was.

But I couldn't help myself, the nightmare is still eating me inside. I still remember each and every word said by Louis and Oren and somehow, the sharpness of those words attacked me like a painful truth. Because they were true in a way.

"I'm sorry, I'm just......................I'm sorry. I just had a nightmare that you left me to death. You walked away with Oren and Fiona because I betrayed you." I sigh multiple times as he pulls me to his chest and tells me to sleep.

"Wish I could erase this nightmare off your mind right here, right now. Try to forget it because it's even scary for me to think, God knows how you dreamt about it." He mostly whispers as I keep silent, forcing myself not to think about the nightmare again.

The warmth against my cheeks feels more comfortable than the blanket over my legs. A smile slowly creeps on my lips as I find Louis' warm toes over mine, slightly caressing against my cold ones.