Go away before I hurt you

Quesoftheday: Netflix favourite(s)?

A/N: Thanks infinity to fabulouislyinzayn for surprising me with six fuc king fabuLouis covers for Bittercoated (pictures above)! Go show her some love and boost her up to continue her incredible work! FEEL FREE TO DO EDITS FOR THIS STORY, I'D BE BLESSED THAN EVER!

I trip over nothing while nearly running towards the kitchen smelling something burning over there. I switch the microwave oven off quickly where the brownies are burning. A puff of black smoke, that’s the only thing hits my face when I try to take out the brownies inside the oven.

“Oh my god something is burni……………….”

I turn around with the tray full of burns brownies in my hands to see a panicked face of Oren.

“Google amazon and find if they’ve nostrils on sale Oren.” I smile sarcastically and the turn it into a frown the next time. “It’s already burnt and you were the nearest one to the kitchen!”

“Watch some how to cook videos on YouTube and save the house from air pollution.” She yells following my expression and walks out.

“Too much sound pollution inside the house! Do it outside ladies.” Mum yells back as we both growl in annoyance.

I look at the tray with a pouty face, wiping away the fake tears from my cheeks. I strongly hate wasting food, I don’t even remember the last time I wasted food. I’d rather apology for not joining someone at their meal because I’m full than playing pinball on my plate and stand up from the table nearly eating nothing with so called courtesy. Or I’d end up in finishing whatever is left in my plate until I feel sick. This is really weird but why waste food when everything in the world you doing is for food where millions of people are still starving every day?

I shrug my shoulders lightly after burying the burnt brownies in the trash. I walk towards my room to get ready for going to the bar with Bebe and Liam. It’s not like we got to bar and get wasted in the middle of the dance floor. We just go there in a weekend or two, pour some drinks in our all week stressed tensed veins and enjoy the music on the floor like a happy pony.

Yes, there was a time when I used to go to bar only to steal a kiss from the same pair of lips under the blue light. Then a time came when I became the typical regular bar visitor whose swaying hips in the center of the floor would not fail to grab the attention of the drunk people around her. And now here I am, who’d rather join the DJ and make everyone groove of the pain before they go home. Time, time is all you need to build your life and shape others life at the same time.

I grab a grey hoodie dress which ends just a couple of inches before my knees. Pulling my hair into a high ponytail, I pick up my brown leather ankle boots. I look at the mirror and smile on my own realizing the fact that I’m going to the bar like this.

//

“So you guys didn’t talk at all?” Bebe asks ordering our drinks while Liam is busy winking at a girl with pitch black hair.

“Talk? I was dying to get out of the coffee shop to be honest!” I roll my eyes. “We were silently sitting across each other.”

That was the day I felt life can be so boring. The night Louis took me out for a coffee, the night I revealed my truth. I don’t know he was planning it to be a date or not but I was really shocked that he didn’t even gave a flying fuck to the fact about revealing the truth about my journey with him to NYC and Spain. Apart from that, he was not really a gentleman during the so called coffee date. He was so silent, like a switched off phone. He dragged a chair in front of me but sit on it instead of offering me to sit when I’m the one who was standing in front of that chair. My cappuccino beside his dark black coffee was looking goof though.