I'm nothing and...

A/N: Choose another name for the story! (just for fun LMFAO)

“Mummahhh you look so princess todayyyyy.” Fiona tells shoving the big bear shaped candy floss inside her mouth, causing her cheeks to have an odd shape because of the ears of the bear.

Fixing the bun over my head, I look at her and kiss both of her cheeks. She kisses me back before fixing her bubbah in her hands again. I look at her for a moment and a satisfactory smile creeps on my lips. She looks at me with popped up eyes and tilts her head up, stretching her hands towards me.

“Mummmahh?” She pouts when I take her in my arms, making her small legs wrap around my lap. “When prince will come? We both have long long hair. See?” She shakes her head, letting her long hair brush her small back.

“Hmmmmm…………” I act to be drowned in deep thought. “Because we don’t need any prince, we’re Queens and Queens don’t need prince.”

“Oh?” She widens her eyes. “I see.”

“So be a good girl and don’t wait for dinner if mummah is late okey?” I peck her nose and she nods her head twice.

I make her stand on the floor as she runs away hearing the sound of a kitten. Most probably our new neighbor has come to meet mum who has started living here with her eighteen cats since a week. I’d love to imagine the last phase of my life like this if I finally don’t have someone to get old with. But the difference will be, my house would be full of puppies, not kittens.

I take a last look of myself after I discover the time says it’s already five and I have to leave early as Artista, the company I work for, is throwing the party. Shawn and I have to receive everyone with the widest smile on face. I brush my hands against the black sleeveless long gown I’m wearing. My makeup is minimal but goes well with the glamorous night look. I frown to my subconscious when it reminds me about the dinner night party with Louis in New York.

Don’t wear little black dresses in front of me again. It may be hazardous for both of us.

“Hey Reen! How do I look?”
I turn around and my lips apart watching Oren in front of me. Her prefect straight hair is shining all the way long down her shoulders. The dark navy blue backless gown ends at the end of her knees and the full sleeve is laced. I fan my face dramatically and she giggles.

“Louis won’t be the only one to faint today sister!” I chuckles and she blushes hearing about the man she has been dating since a few days.

“I hope he does like it, I really do.” She squeals hugging me.

“Don’t hope what should be expected.” I smirk and she rolls her eyes and giggles at the same time.

I have tried to keep myself away from getting so close to Louis since the day she went to their first date. Maybe Oren wouldn’t tell me that she felt bad that night when she saw me and Louis covered in pizza toppings but I realize how suspiciousness can turn into bad blood. So never in a million years I’d want that between me and my sister.

“Reen, sometimes……………………….”

“Sometimes what?” I widen my eyes cupping her shoulders when she stops biting her bottom lip.

“Sometimes I feel like…………………I know it’s so odd…………………but sometimes I just feel like Louis……………………..Louis likes…………he likes you, not m…………….”

“Cmon you stupid girl!” I laugh loudly throwing my head back. “I’m just a friend of him who’s ending his arrogant side and teaching him how to be alive. You know why I’m doing this? So that you don’t get bored when you guys move on together for a bigger future.” I wink looking at her and she nods, smiling.