Rich daddy kink

A/N: Name your favourite country specific food (e.g: Italian, Indian etc) rather than your homeland. What's your most favourite food from that country?

"Reen where is the key of my car?" I pull the pillows to my ears more when Oren jerks me by my shoulders.

"Reen I'd be late for my work. Please tell me where you have kept the key for the sake of ice cream!"

I finally sit up on the bed with my rainforest hair and sleepy face, looking at her with a blurry vision. I place my hands on my hips and look at her with a disgusting face this time when my vision get clearer.

"Do you know how sinful it is to wake a person up when she's dreaming hard?" I frown passing her the key under my pillow which I kept after arriving home from the airport yesterday night.

"I love you sweetie. You're going to work today?" She asks planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Yeah," I yawn and then look at her with pop up eyes when a sudden cautionary thought crosses my mind, "And listen!" I stand up in front of her on the bed. "Don't talk anything about the business trip with Louis, anything as in anything! Avoid his questions if he asks though he has promised he won't talk about it."

Only if she knew why they shouldn't talk about it, only if she knew what happened in the warm Spanish weather. I don't know for how long I'd be able to hide it from her because she knows almost everything about me. For an unknown reason, my heart isn't strong enough yet to tell her what I did to her boss and how reckless I've been just a drag smile on his cold face.

"Okay," She rolled her eyes confusingly. "We'll definitely talk about it once I'm home Reen. Something is definitely fishy." She chuckles rising up her eyebrows.

Finally she walks out of my room and I walk towards the washroom. A gentle breeze of cold air passes through my body when I look at the wound on my back. Memories with that blue eyed gent starts to corrupt my fresh morning mind when I get ready for a shower.

"That's it!" I hit my hands against the sink before grabbing the edge, leaning my upper part forward and look at myself on the mirror. "Stop thinking about him like a pathetic secret crusher Reen!"

//

"And he took you to Spain from America for a coffee? What kinda rich daddy kink is that?" Liam yells surprisingly, the spoon still in his mouth.

"Spain is really special to him ok? And he had to ease his mind, nothing else." I stab the fork in my bowl of noodles and roll my eyes.

Liam, I don't know how he has become one of my two best friends. I still remember his annoyed face when I started to work here in this adidas shop when my best friend Bebe arranged a job for me here. Liam and I became friends after he saw me punching a boy because he was teasing some other girl, he was amazed.

I am not a furious feminist, I'd protest against injustice staying in my zone, that's it.

"Congratulations girl!" Liam tells patting my shoulder when Bebe rolls her scary eyes. "So what's the problem with he being your daddy?" Liam asks shoving the spoon full of macaroni in his mouth while I and Bebe both roll our eyes again looking at each other.

"Because." I say gritting my teeth before hitting my hands against the table we're sitting on, "He thinks I'm Oren and we both hate each other." I scoff tilting my head down.

"You hate him?" Bebe asks cocking her eyebrow, her lips pressed in a small smirk in the corner. "That's so true Alexa, play bad liar by Selena Gomez."

"Obviously I hate him more than I hate backless dress!" I scoff looking at her and she nods before collecting the plastic bowls from the table.

"Now let's go guys or the moron will start shouting." Liam gasps observing that the lunch break is going to finish soon.