Bring My Baby To the World

A/N: If you are really into this story then I'd suggest you to read this chapter without missing any word. This chapter would answer all the secrets which are bugging you since the beginning! x

As the words escapes Harry’s lips, he’s already outside of the door as I don’t miss a second to rush behind him, calling his name and failing to reach his hand and stop him multiple times before he enters inside Louis’ room.

“How many years would it take you to understand that you didn’t rape a girl you asshole! You both were drunk and it’s called hooking up unconsciously you man with disturbing brain! It was an accident!”

I cover my mouth with my hands as Harry pins Louis against the wall with full force, his full fist strung around the collar of Louis’ button up. Both of Louis’ hands are on his sides, slowly curling themselves up in fists. Surprising me, Louis doesn’t protest, instead he keeps standing there keeping his burning and at the same time teary eyes on Harry’s. I notice his lips slightly tremble as if he’s going to cry right now.

“Harry stop for………….”

“No!” Harry yells over Louis’ face but Louis doesn’t even flinch a bit. “I'm done with listening to you, trying to stop me! I'm listening to myself from today! I need my best friend back you bitch!”

“It’s been decades since that incident in Yorkshire Louis! Do you even have any idea how many things you’ve thrown away from your life when your stupid thoughts about what happened in the Empiro strippers club that night should be the one to be thrown away? You threw me away, you have thrown your bond with me away and most importantly…………..” Harry swallows the lump inside his throat before he whispers the last words instead of screaming. “You’ve thrown yourself away. Look at the pathetic, dumb beast you’ve turned yourself into with some guilt story.”

My eyes get teary as Louis pulls Harry into a tight hug and both of them embraces each other like they're the last thing they want to hold on. Before I could appreciate their reunion perfectly, Harry’s words from a while ago starts to replay inside my head.

Yorkshire.

Empiro strippers club.

Why this words are striking me like a poisoned bullet?

Yorkshire.

Empiro strippers club.

25th May, 2014.

Summer camp.

“Louis can I talk to you for……for……a few minutes? Please?” I ask leaving heavy breathes, trying harder than ever to keep my voice steady.

I don’t want to recall those memories but I need to know, need to know if Louis was…………….Louis was one of the two guys that night.

Why so much thing is going on at a time in my life? Why I can’t have the happy phase of my life for a bit longer compared to the tensed phase?

Harry nods and stares at me for a moment before leaving the room. I look down again before closing my eyes and sigh heavily as the padlock clicking proves that Harry is already out of the room. Taking a few moments to stick with my conscious self, fighting against my haunting memories, I look above and discover Louis sitting on the edge of the bed. I slowly walk towards him and sit as he gestures me to. I feel both of us look at the ceiling at the same time, maybe he’s also fighting with himself to be the beginner of the conversation.

“Reen I can tell you the whole story right now if you want to…………………..”

“I want you to, right now.” I cut him off keeping my eyes on the beautiful chandelier hanging from the ceiling which is as dramatic and critical at the same time, upholding its beauty, just like life.