Cutest Ghost I've Ever Seen

Stacking the papers in the shelf properly, I look at the time over my phone. I curse under my breath when I realize it’s already fifteen minutes past seven in the evening and I’m still in my office. I send a text over Louis’ phone that I’ve to go somewhere so no need to pick me up.

Since the day I’ve started living in his place, he has become more stubborn about certain things and I’m trying my best to avoid these unhealthy sweet gestures. Though he keeps telling me that he’s doing all these as a friend but as per as my study, he’s doing those things a girl would always dream from her date or boyfriend, sometimes life partner.

Like I’m always the one who arrives late from office so he likes to pick me up and cook us dinner if Johannah hasn’t. I can never wake up early in the morning so mum always keeps my breakfast ready on the table for me which I’m getting from Louis now. I don’t have any idea why Fiona is keeping a distance from Louis but he’s always trying his best to get closer to her.

Yes, it’s legal to be blamed or suspected to be the spoiler of my sister’s relationship with him. It’s not like I haven’t tried to get out of the four walls where Louis lives, I have tried avoiding his insists. But it didn’t work when I received a warning text from Derick a couple of days ago, a warning that I can’t keep him away from the family he’s dreaming to form. Even Oren told me it’s safe to stay at Louis’ with Fiona as mum spends most of her time at hospital with dad nowadays. I’m more than blessed to have a sister like her.

“Come in.” I yell hearing the knock on the door and a smile forms over my lips watching my most favorite green eyes at the door.

He is wearing a grey full sleeve baggy sweater which has some funky words written on it and a black skinny jeans. His brown leather boots are a bit wet in the front side that means it’s raining outside. I really hate when it rains continuously.

“Hey!” Harry chuckles looking around and then looking and me. “So busy? Had no idea Zayn treats my best friend this bad.”

“I was just going to leave a text to you that I may get late. Don't even blame Zayn, he's the best boss in the world. Actually there has been a lot of pressure due to the Christmas magazine. There will be some additional parts and the new model barely knows anything and Zayn just changed his mind to have a golden and red theme on cover instead of red and…………………..”

“Shushhhh.” Harry cuts me off by putting his hands over my shoulders. “Calm down.”

He laughs and pulls the chair towards him, gesturing me to sit on it. I sit and he bends down on his knees in front of me, cupping my cold tired hands in his as he locks his eyes with mine. The radiating warmth gives me a comfortable feel as my blinks get heavy in a moment.

“Why you just didn’t tell me that it’s so hard to manage time? I wo……………”

“Hey don't you even dare!” I cut him off. “You’re leaving tomorrow and the last thing you want before leaving is to meet me! How can I deny!”

“That makes sense.” He grins making both of us stand. “So shall we go if you're done here, Oren?” He mocks and I playfully throw a punch on his tummy.

“Shut up!” I roll my eyes laughing. “You said you won’t tease me after knowing the truth.”

“If I won’t tease you, who would? British beauty?” He smirks crossing his arms around my neck.

“Yeah that makes sense.” I pout and then we both burst into laughter.

It’s really a blessing to have someone like Harry. He’s a person I can talk to whenever I feel down or I need to calm down my nerves. I don’t feel the creepiness of making myself away from him because he’s an official definition of a true and loyal friend. He has smelt a time or two that I have something for Louis in my mind and he’s not happy with it. Not because he had something for me but he says Louis is not good for me. Neither Louis nor Harry is ready to tell me what happened between these two and I’ve always been the one who never forces someone to tell something. So it's not working in any way.