Freaking Bug on Freaking Hair

Quesoftheday: Name a boring common happening/plot you find in almost every story.

“Check it again, two suites were booked, not one.” I stop myself from yelling at the hotel manager when Louis grabs my wrist down the counter.

I look at the tight grip and then at him, uttering a fake ouch raising up my eyebrows before he leaves my hand, mimicking my eyebrow expression.

“I’m sure there has been a mistake from either of the side while placing this hotel booking and I’d like to talk to the respective person who’s handling this about legal complaints if the mistake is made by any of you.” Louis boldly tells looking at the manager, keeping a calm look on his face.

“Let’s go.” He tells not looking at me and starts walking out of the hotel lobby.

“Two bed deluxe suite has been booked instead of one bed two deluxe suites! Whoever has done this, is going to be paid by death.” He slurs and I swallow the lump imagining someone’s funeral because he’s always serious about his words, that’s the main problem about disliking him sometimes.

Nobody keeps good food in funeral, so what's the point? By good food I mean pizza so I'm not interested.

“At least we’re not sharing beds.” I whisper to myself before entering inside the room, followed by an eye roll session.

“Whisper measured.” That’s what he tells turning around at me and then walks towards one of the rooms.

Holy hell! How did he even listen when it didn’t even reached my less than half feet away ears?

“Both of the rooms are the same, I’m staying in this one, you stay at the inner one.” He tells and I nod as if he's a lion who's saving his little baby's life inside the cave by guarding outside.

I take my luggage and walk inside the room. I don’t bother to take off my shoes before jumping on the bed with my tired body. I take a long breathe and decide to leave a text to Oren.

*Everything going as planned so far in the hell with the demon. –Reen*

*I knew you’d be able to make it, all the best. Make sure you’re not whispering much. His ears are the sharpest. –Oren*

*Already proved, never mind. See you in heaven. Take care and don't touch my ice cream if you don't want to die before you marry. – Reen.*

After replying to her last text, I close my eyes and take a long breathe. Tickling my toes in the air, I smile at my own when I find my sentient mind thinking about Louis.

Oren told me that he is an haughty lifeless person to work with but his haughtiness is too funny. He doesn’t know how cute he looks when his disruptive hair falls on his forehead, he doesn’t even realize how funny he looks when he always says until the letter f, while saying what the fuck! I don’t get it, why he makes it such a great deal when it comes to curses. It’s not like he’s a toddler so he isn’t allowed to curse.

A knock on the door interrupts me and I trip over the blanket while hastily getting down of the bed.

“You just can’t pass a single day without tripping over anything, won't you?” I whisper yell to myself before I hear someone clearing throat.

I quickly open the door and my eyes pop up watching the blazing person standing in front of me. It’s really illegal to look so much beautiful just by untucking the button down from his pants. The black bandana over his head is pushing off the hair from his face. Maybe he's so fond of bandanas and I'm getting fond of him with bandanas.