Someone very British

A/N: Favourite movie series?

I find my hands crossed over my chest tightly and my eyes on whatever is on the road. Thankfully no one was close to making out on the road so the passing poles don’t seem so bad to look at. Only two minutes have passed since I started my ride to home with this annoyingly attractive bitch. It’s obvious there’s a reason why I’m so pissed off with him and I’m waiting for a signal to talk about this.

“Why did you punctured the tire of my car’s wheel? I’m getting hungry here for being late for dinner.” I ask when he hits the brake slowly watching the red signal.

“How did………………?”

“Because the button of your coat on your wrist is missing and my car was totally healthy and gorgeous when I left her in the parking this morning.” I frown keeping my eyes on the dashboard.

“Because I want to pick you up from your home when I take you out somewhere tomorrow?” He shrugs his shoulders and I notice him looking at me by the corner of my eyes.

“And?” I look at him with a frowning smile to point out what’s the picture behind his puzzled words.

“And I don’t know your address?” he cocks his eyebrow, his grip still around the steering wheel.

“Louis please my mind can’t cope with your riddles right now so………………………”

“How can I pick you up from your home if I don’t know the address?” He raises his voice and moves his hand in the air looking at me.

“And that’s your way of knowing……….someone’s address? Isn’t it like waiting for an invitation card to know the name of your bride? And Oren and I live in the same place for your information!” I shrug my shoulders keeping a blank expression on my face.

“Look Reen,” He sucks in a long breathe before starting again, “I want to ask you f…………………..something.”

My lips slightly apart when he swirls his tongue inside his mouth before running it over his bottom lip. I blink for once when he locks his eyes with mine. For a moment I feel like my words are lost in a place I’ve never been, my mind is hiding somewhere to avoid judging my heart.

“I haven’t passed a decent time for a long time until I walked on the path I used to walk on in Spain, well with you. I thought it was a Spanish thing but it wasn’t; it was actually something very British, someone very British.” He keeps his word bold. “Can we be……………..friends? No I mean like we could hangover like friends do?”

Though I don’t know what type of expression it is which is hovering all over my face right now but I believe that’s not something which suits this situation. Friends? Well why I’m feeling like he’s a boy who got admitted in the middle school in the middle of the year and he has no friends so he decided to ask the dumbass at last?

“With no benefits for sure. Just typical friends so that…………………..”

“Okey I got you I got you.” I cut him off when he mumbles and swallow the lump inside my throat looking down.

He’s just asking to be his friend Reen! Why are you making such inhuman expressions?

“Yeah sure.” I finally smile looking at him and my smile widens when I see him smiling for the first time after we came back from Spain.

He chuckles lightly looking down and for the first time ever a satisfying shiver passes down all over my body for being able to be the reason behind his angelic smile. The time seems to stand still when I stare at his blue eyes.