Louis Sounds Better, Always

Quesoftheday: Best way(s) to get out of major depression? (without professional help)

"I'm here to meet Mr. Tomlinson?" I tell more like a question going near the information desk of the gym down the hotel.

"Go straight, turn right, the left and then down the staircases and then................."

"Mind giving me the map or a written direction?" I smile showing the muscular man all of my teeth, grabbing the strings of the bag hanging over my shoulders. I know my toothy smile is not going to convince this big man but that's the one of the many things I do to request something to people which eventually works.

"Okay, got it." The man laughs as my idea eventually worked again. "Come with me." He tells and then I follow him to the maze hall he was describing about a while ago.

"Thanks you but you should have a map you know. Or else dead bodies would be found in corners, headline of the news -people who died struggling to find the way out of a maze alike gym." I leave a long breathe dramatically, making him to turn around.

"Well guess you don't have to." He chuckles and then opens the big glassed door in front of us, gesturing me to enter inside.

I start to feel more potatoish after entering inside the big glassed hall. A lot of people doing different kind of staff, trying to pull out their life with some horrible metals. Even the sound of many kind of gym equipment and sweaty people taking long breathes makes me tired. How someone can hit the gym everyday as if it's Starbucks!

I'd just simply hangout with my basketball or football and then treat myself with ice-cream. Unlike these people who treats themselves so poorly with green apple juice.

A small smile crooks in my lips when I see the guy I was looking for, talking with someone slightly taller than him. His hair is perfectly pushed backward with a black hairband and he's wearing an off white adidas full sleeve t-shirt and pants. He takes the small white towel around his neck in his hands and presses them against his cheeks where his sweaty stubble are making this man more eye-catching.

Damn he's undeniably good looking!

"Looks like someone is hiding his pretty girlfriend with pretty mouth from us." The guy beside me makes me to look at him surprisingly.

Oh damn how can he just call anyone his girlfriend! I wanna punch the chewing gum out of his mouth and if if a few of his teeth comes along with it, would be better. Then I can use the chewing gum to fill up the holes in his brain.

"Listen I'm not his g............"

"Ted, stop acting like a paid paparazzi." Louis replies cutting me off, stopping his conversation with the guy in front of him after looking at me, rolling his eyes.

"Alright big man, I was just helping your girl out to find you." The man shrugs his shoulders before walking out.

"Reen?"

I feel like the ground is not underneath my feet anymore when the guy in front of Louis turns around and address me as Reen, who I actually am. My nervous lips apart from each other, creating a big hole when I discover the guy he was talking with, is none but Harry. I swallow the big lump in my throat and try my best to shove away the nervous look from my face.

"You guys know each other? And who's Re......"

"Harry!" I smile frantically cutting Louis off. I smile again looking at him showing all of my teeth and go closer to Harry. "See we just met and talked yesterday and you already intercrossed my name with my sister's name. Too bad and surprising at the same time." I pout and shake my head side to side.