The name is Reen

Quesoftheday: Dawn or dusk?

Louis you need to listen to me or else I’d decide to tell it in front of everyone although I can't!” I drag him in a corner when everyone starts to move towards the dining hall.

“I’m………….” I swllow the lump in my thorat gazing into his widened eyes, “I’m not Oren, I’m the twin sister of Oren and the name is Reen.” I whisper and then sigh at last, a victorious one, the result of uttering the truth.

“What?” he mumbles under his breath.

“Yeah! I don’t know why she’s not here yet and she’s not receiving my calls either.” I roll my eyes typing a quick where the hell are you text over her number.

I look at Louis and notice he’s still stated in his surprise state. I tilt my chin down and lock my eyes with his.

“Mr Tomlinson!”

A panting voice makes both of us to look at the source of the voice. Leaving a long breathe out of my lungs, I rush to Oren.

“Where were you and why the hell you were not receiving my calls as if I’m your ex?” I nearly yell looking at her.

“My phone died and I ended up on a wrong road.” She shrugs her shoulders looking at me annoyingly. “But how you made up your mind to to come here? Aww!”

“You guys can have the gossip of the month going home. Now join everyone at the dining table before my mother decides to drag the dining table here to me instead.” I look at Louis and stick up my tongue when he turns around saying this, walking fast to the dining hall.

“Oh damn how you tolerate him!” I growl stomping my feet against the floor.

“I’m sure you’re fired is the last thing I’d listen from him.” Oren sighs deeply while we take steps towards the dining hall.

Meanwhile I don’t forget to tell her how Louis introduced me as her among those bunch of old men.

“Good evening Mrs. Tomlinson. It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m Oren Glena, Mr. Tomlinson’s personal assistant.” Oren tells going near the middle aged woman, causing her to smile and making the smile fade away the next moment when her eyes land on me.

And then a toothy smile with wide eyes leaves my lips when I discover each and everyone’s eye on us. Not a new thing for the twins who shares exactly the same look and meets someone for the first time.

“Well…………..” I smile breaking the horrific silence by a smile, “I’m Reen Glena, the 13 seconds younger sister of Oren Glena. Nice to meet you.......... everyone.” I stick up my hands together in front of my chest, bending my head down a bit.

“Weren’t you the one who was talking to me a while ago? Because you wear glasses and the dress…………….”

“Oh no!” I laugh away Mr. Peterson’s nervous compliment, “Actually we like to ghost around people by changing our outfits and style. You had fan isn’t it?” I laugh but stop laughing when it doesn't create any change in his fearful face. “Or you didn’t………..maybe.........but please everyone continue the dinner.” I coo and smile at the same time, sighing after everyone gets busy with the spoons in their hand.

I look at Louis and my smile drops down when I find his wide eyes already on me, his sharp jawline moving. He takes off his coat in a moment and hangs it over a chair. At last we end our staring session when he takes his seat, joining the others on dining table.

I’m left with no way sitting beside Louis when that’s the only chair left after Johannah and Oren sits across us. I gulp and look down at my meal which is definitely safer than the man whose eyes are still on me. I take a glance of him and finally manage to calm down my goosebumps watching him talking to someone.